Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rizdyn the Legend of Spiteful Plundering, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135489
135489, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rizdyn the Legend of Spiteful Plundering, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 10 16:00:16 2018

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Rizdyn perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:236
135518, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rizdyn the Legend of Spiteful...
Posted by Ilyana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done, sir. I truly had no answer to your superior build and tactics. IC had high hopes a drow as Nightreaver might be more amenable to deep philosophical conversations and agreeing Peace than, say, a fire/ frost giant one. Sadly it was not to be. GLWYN!
135502, Great Reaver
Posted by Ischer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very well done.

Wish you had stuck it out longer as you could have been one of the best reavers in a long time.

I enjoyed our warden/reaver banter.

GLWYN.
135501, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rizdyn the Legend of Spiteful Plundering, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Darn! Another one bites the dust.

I enjoyed what time of Rizdyn's life I got to witness. Always sticking it to the man, burning down cities, and generally being a stand up reaver. I hope you enjoyed the quest for Nightreaver, even if it was a bit involved. Thanks for all the fun and GLWYN
135498, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Rizdyn the Legend of Spiteful Plundering, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Varric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I almost had you a couple times in Arkham and one of those you evaded the flurry damnit!

Brutal build to deal with when you had numbers, hamstring with insects
is kinda nuts. Having said that you could likely have got me a few more
time, but ill put that down to not avoiding the flurry :)
135492, It was fun
Posted by Tebor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We don’t often find ourselves on the same side as players but I have to say we did some crazy stuff together. You pulled me into a number of situations that kept me on my toes and helped me discover the potential of playing Druid as a support class instead of as a primary. That quest to get you night reaver was a little redic but despite fully exhausting herbs, several near death moments, and was it 6 repops we finally killed the matron mother.

I am sure you will be right back with another so good luck.
135494, Thank you for everything brother.
Posted by Shapa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed every second of us playing together. I can only say the same about 2-3 more players in CF, so it means a lot.

Those journeys in Thar'Acacia and Teth Azaleth were real fun and real challenge.

135490, Arson much?
Posted by A lowbie magistrate on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yay! I can finally extinguish the fires that would continually engulf every city you would breeze through.

You were really persistent about spreading your especially strong brand of arson pretty much every minute you were logged in, and ensuring I had to keep a close eye everywhere before the flames got out of control. Bravo for keeping me on my toes.