Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Koulakzis the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135231
135231, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Koulakzis the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 29 18:24:02 2018

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Koulakzis perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:166
135244, This is super surprising
Posted by Rastensol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were very tough. I loved rolling the dice one on one against you. You killed me a few times but I was certain I’d get you sooner or later. The one time on the docks I feel like I could have had you had I done something other than offhand. I was OK with each loss because I felt like each time I learned something else about how to best fight you. You had a great build with a set that covered lots of weaknesses. Great job.

I figured you’d end up on top of empire sooner or later and shuddered to think what you’d be like if you made emperor and had sigil.
135241, Huge loss for the Empire.
Posted by Nhinguehm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, well done. Thanks for the time around.

I must say, it is a privilege to hunt by your side. Few times i have seen someone so skilled, that know what to do, when and how. Add to that your agressivity towards PK and we have the monster you are.

Again, it is a huge loss for the Empire. Thanks for the ride.

Good luck with your next.

135246, SHERPA, NOOOOOooooo
Posted by Wilice on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're a talented pk'er. And a meticulous prepper.

Personally, I think CF is more fun when you're not so consumed with gaining every edge possible to win, but hey, you're fun to fight regardless. And there is almost always something to learn in the reflection.

Were you Vakath as well? I sensed a bit of revenge on this one, and the double eagle swords really looked way too similar.
135233, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Koulakzis the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Thirisg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ugh.. Entwine;flurry w flurry gloves lol. Sad you're gone,I like having monsters I can't #### w around. Though, if I may add some constructive criticism. A little Rp w enemies adds huuuge flavour to characters. Glwyn
135232, More than a couple of us were scratching our heads...
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I understand why you deleted when you did, but I'm not 100% sure you were screwed. Also, see my refer to my general post about Anathema (which would have been the worst-case scenario). You were becoming a real beast. Shame you deleted.