Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rilaer the Planewalker, Wore the Cloak
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134841
134841, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rilaer the Planewalker, Wore the Cloak
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 15 14:18:16 2018

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Rilaer perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:121
134845, Goodbyes
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The good the bad the ugly. Maran Conjie can be the most powerful combo in the game. If played by the right person. Me, I'm probably not that person. Care and feeding is what they take. I'm too much rush in and blast. Seriously, I probably died to wearing that stupid cloak, or the fiery ring almost as much as I died to people.

Immortals:
Kors - Don't let the naysayers get to you, I like the way you're running fort. It makes it much more of an investment. As a serial fort player, I say keep it up.

Ishuli - My only wish is that I'd come sooner. I've interacted with you as a non-follower many times, but this was my first, albeit feeble, attempt. I will be back some day, that is for sure.

Fort:
Drissa - Captain captain captain.... What to say. Sometimes your RP frustrated the hell out of me. Sometimes I was like Wow, thats gotta be one of my neater experiences in RP on the mud. The time we walked around feeding cooshies and dogs, highlight. Deadly as hell. Fun as hell to run with. Don't listen to the people who are complaining. Keep it up.

Aurew - One of the best Cardinals I've ever played with, top 2 for sure. Illaeth will be hard to beat, but you sure came closed.

Jarandus - Good RP, likes a lot of what I saw IC. OOC, man sitting on two avellos and playing what felt like way lower hours... Just frustrated the hell out of me as a player.

Others - Lots more I'm sure. Post and I will try to reply

Enemies:
Gillador - Top notch. I think once you got rolling you were much tougher for me than our earlier fights. Well done.

Esfig - Always there, always looking for a fight. Good job

Gobomoh - Dangerous dangerous, dangerous. But not deadly for me for the most part. I don't think you ever got me.

Physics - I forget your characters name, but good job catching me with my pants down with the Gaunt. Only time you got me, but good job.

Krian/Nyori/Kadavarn - I lump you all together, sorry for that. Assassins just never seemed all that scary. Especially with a transplendant archon. It took like three or four attempts before I realized it had a chance to block assassinate.

I'm sure there were a lot more. Post and I'll reply.

Part of me wants to take the angel thing to Gameplay, but not sure it can even be addressed. Anywho, see you in the fields.
134851, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Kadavarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights.

You did alright.

Lucky for me you did not use the smoke mephit. Such a disadvantage but understandably for a fort.

FYI, if get faerie dragon, reroll. Imagine how much better owl or coyote would have been.

134865, Adios
Posted by Gillador on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We fought all the way up through the ranks and I think you were tied with gobmokroh for most kills on me. In the mid ranks it was brutal when a single pillar from angel could kill me from full health but it balanced out at hero and I caught you overcomitting a few times.

I had a lot of fun with our fights and I am glad there is one less person to strip all my preps as I charge groups of defenders. A small piece of advice would be to invest in fly potions, not flying led to all my kills on you and they are just so cheap and available you should have them.