Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134749
134749, (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 2 22:51:42 2018

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Jeremiacia perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:423
134787, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to apologize for the role bug, which seemed to afflict this character for pretty much your entire life. Thanks for humoring me when I tried to narrow down the set of conditions that might be triggering it. (Turns out I was mistaken, but still helpful.)
134791, Hit three times that bastard lol RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Mamed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Just wanted to apologize for the role bug, which seemed to
>afflict this character for pretty much your entire life.
>Thanks for humoring me when I tried to narrow down the set of
>conditions that might be triggering it. (Turns out I was
>mistaken, but still helpful.)

Thank you and ishuli for both
Taking the time to
Help me I rewrote my role and books three times and three times gone at that point lady ishuli suggested o save
My roles to the cloud and I was. And I was sorta mad cause I really was gonna win a role contest yet and get barrier and aura supplication as a reward. Just kidding u
And
All the
Admin rock thanks for all u do
Jeremiah
134784, Thanks to who ever keeps buying my pbfs past four are up like fast
Jeremiah

My phone double posted blah i hate meetings
134785, RE: Thanks to who ever keeps buying my pbfs past four are up like fast

I swear it's appreciated
134786, RE: Thanks to who ever keeps buying my pbfs past four are up like fast
Posted by JohnEveryMan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know any of your past characters.

I picked up yours and Bahloog's because PBFs are one of my favorite things and you both were interesting.
134792, RE: Thanks to who ever keeps buying my pbfs past four are up like fast
Well thanks my man it's greatly appreciated I love love and u sir I love now
Jeremiah
134763, Nice
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a feeling you were close to con-death based on something you said a while back. Good going. You were a very steady presence for a long time, and even if we never saw eye to eye I appreciated your consistency.
134770, Fifth leader in a row blah
Posted by Jeremiacia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks I am also known as Kruggy, reknow best healer ever Liffy, Mmachadin, islinic so on so fourth I tried really hard not to be around you and the only time I did
Spar was at the tree cause I wanted the fetish! And not give away my Kruggy ? From being on the council with ya to the complete well opposite was hard. I'm surprised I didn't give myself away hence why I didn't come hunting or interacting much with the fort I did investigate a lot of the
Dha
Whine fest to find well he got the boot also I play from a iPhone so a I can't see what i type or I also cannot delete what I type my play mirror often sucks so I can't see a Lot till Ishuli
Changed my keyboard sure I don't mash buttons now
But still playe all my characters not being able to see texts I Type or delete and I do voice command a Lot so equals ba news lol having a keyboard changed
My life though glad ishuli told me of iPhone keyboards so that's
Why much of my #### speech is usually unintential sorry about that until one day an imm pulled me aside and said dude players hate you get a new keyboard so I don't know about keyboards for iPhones till I emailed ishuli
Mad I deleted jeremia cause nobody wanted another liffster right till he emailed me back going like you play from a iPhone ?! Wow go to walmart get a keyboard so I did lmao morale is u we're badass as Krugster badass as of now u desrtvr all it shinies and
Bonus skills totally earned them to me. You get a lot of
Hate but screw people there just jealous I literally have watched you for seven hundred hours grow into
A beast in two of
Mi characters all earned by badass play
They suck so bad at a word game they don't get edges my ass I got ten?! No
Imm loves me whatever I got all kinds of love! Love ya. Keep truckin drissa

I love this game been playing sense 13 I'm 32 drissa by far one of my favorite cabal mates teacher all around great elf now so I am sure countless other characters I had but
Jeremiacia Krugster and dip#### Liffey hands down the funnest times ever god I was 100 percent sure you knew who I was drissa but eh I'm
Good at switchen personalities right lol if Liffey can do it so can you kids don't hate drissa lmao hate the
Liffster!

jeremiacia/liffy/Islinic/volicitrY/mmachadin/Kruggy and so many others you wish you jew bags knew who jk love u all #### Liffey ill never live that elf down wtf ever I got tatted and leadered did u ?! Even I hated lofty Liffey

PS give a immortal a thank you today
134775, fighting drissa reminds me of fighting chuck Norris or ravon ur screwed
And I can say that cause I did fight both chuck and Ravon basically ur screwed
I jizz with joy when I see you whoopen ass reminds me of the glory days
134783, Rfighting drissa reminds me of fighting chuck Norris or ravon ur screwed
And in gala don you won that watching you kick three people's asses wearing nothing was sweet as hell forgot overall you festrkyed ma #### up
Jeremiah I still loved fighting ol kostyn and U remind me of him minus his axes I believe ?
134761, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Itham on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Welcome to the land of the dead. Think we were epicly disfunctional when playing together, but one of the few non evils I had to group with. Hope you enjoyed all the darkened platemail I helped you get.
134772, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
I really liked itham till the moment in galadon and was getting ass raped to no backup bad ass paladin to save me in his guild no just kidding we didn't group much I did try. I I came in at a time when the itham inside was just done. Also I didn't like bothering folks for
#### so thanks for al the talks and showing me how important gold is for healing potions I enjoy a teacher of cf and clearly u shoulda been promoted after 300 hours if it makes you feel Ab it better I don't get justiciary till over 400 hours as it was a pity promotion lol

Either or I liked and hated Itham u could tell when u hated playing anymore

Jeremiah
134752, Is sad
Posted by Karvesh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see this, was happy to see you make Justiciar and I guess
that should have been a clue this was coming. Tribunal anything is at the same kind of lack of advantages as uncaballed whenever you're out of
the spire or your specific jurisdiction (Maybe something that could be addressed down the line with like, protection from ethos regardless of being on duty? *shrug*)

Always enjoyed your talks about law and thanks for showing me Ishuli-lady's shrine.

The quest to lose Keishareek's twig and berries will continue in your absence.

Hope to see you soon and glwyn.
134765, Same kind of disadvantage?
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1. You know which hidden characters are on. Our were on when you last checked, and you can check again if you want. Big perk.
2. You can, iirc, flag someone who attacks you (no other) in a protected city that is not your jurisdiction.
3. You can retreat to a city and potentially be safe. Most can't unless another trib is on, but for you a trib will always be on because your are the trib.
4. Cabal gear.
5. Knowing when someone is hitting the spire.

Uncaballed has upsides too but trib has advantages even when off duty
134766, RE: Same kind of disadvantage?
Posted by Karvesh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1. Any assassin, thief, duergar, ranger, or certain shifter forms can do this if they pay attention. I can't see camo-ed ranger, or duo dimension (Not sure about this but never seen one with vigilance active to confirm. And knowing there are 3 - 4 outlanders on doesn't help me when I'm knocking on their front door with no powers.

My point is, outside of a protected city, I have nothing special I can do over an uncaballed char. Anyone who cares about being wanted isn't going to attack me in a city to begin with, anyone who doesn't care still will and depending on their build will still steamroll your trib.

So sure, the powers are fine if all I want to do every login is sit in my guild and do nothing else.

134767, RE: Same kind of disadvantage?
AHH, right.

So we are only talking about characters with detect hidden. You should have been clearer.

The majority of builds gain advantages from being a tribunal when off duty. Because two kinds of enemy are far less likely to surprise you. And by knowing that you can avoid the others with camo.
134771, RE: Is sad
>Sorry to see this, was happy to see you make Justiciar and I
>guess
>that should have been a clue this was coming. Tribunal
>anything is at the same kind of lack of advantages as
>uncaballed whenever you're out of
>the spire or your specific jurisdiction (Maybe something that
>could be addressed down the line with like, protection from
>ethos regardless of being on duty? *shrug*)
>
>Always enjoyed your talks about law and thanks for showing me
>Ishuli-lady's shrine.
>
>The quest to lose Keishareek's twig and berries will continue
>in your absence.
>
>Hope to see you soon and glwyn.

I swear the twig and berries interaction with esfig chiming in was hands down the
Funniest #### I could barely contain myself. Great magistrate big future
>

Jeremiah
134779, Regarding two power changes to spire I would do
A. I fully agree with ethos protection for tribs why a. Special guards suck man I hate them lietanants suck too why?! The tree whom you fight all the time gets all them
Cool personal powers bugs wolfs entripidz wind walk chameleon seriously tribes don't get #### really in my opinion . and it's so easy for them to
Be turned by yet another badass tree power I mean it's so easy I stopped walking with my guards period nothin like being raped by two mean ass chaotic lieutenants and the spirit with a Japhire and ischer gangbang man and also the spirit is retardedly hard way harder to kill then any other inners in my opinion seriously only the watcher is close to huntress powers
B. I really wanted things like guards and let say shopkeepers and things people use in city to be able to
Automatically make you warranted if attacked. I really don't
Get why they can't like
Guild guards and shop keepers the enforcer battle guards I just think it would be
Neat and totally coincide with the Blood Tribunal you break law here you die. Now that's all i would make changes . TRIBuNAL powers really suck bad till you get vindicator justiciary provincial till level 51 ish. with Japhire the Nightreaver and Ischer turning ur lieutenants with ease putting bugs on you and they bear charging ya them and raping you also executioner is pathetic seriously no cool powers no cool moon beams #### like what other cabals can do. Tribunal needs love not much just some even if it's beefing up the executioner
I mean seriously he is the worst guardian IN the entire damn game so in the end three changes I would make I love the ethos protection like Maran get mantle and outlanders get a #### ton of cool cabal powers once you take away guards a magistrate gets what? Vigilance ? Wtf and beefing up the executioner I watched Many people just solo that guy you can't really solo raid any others like that unless ur über pk god mode player extraordinaire
Just my official opinion

Jeremiah
134780, I'd agree with giving the Executioner a couple weapons and a weapon spec nt
Posted by jalbrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
134781, RE: I'd agree with giving the Executioner a couple weapons and a weapon spec nt
Indeed even if that's all they allow this little
Much is needed poor executioner is tired of having no smashes! Boom maces
Then again just my opinion
Or for ethos protection lets say like guards once you
Leave town ur screwed gone i dunno but a executioner wearing some
Kind of divine justice smashing something would be new neat to see
You know play it off like

Because the executioner is tired of sucking at a guardian
And as a executioner he's always needed a axe?
And all the tree mocking him because he seriouslz sucks
he trains within the warrior guild for Many years under Ishuli
Emerging not a vagina years later
You can hear the huntress stop talking #### to the ancient spirit in the
Forest as he takes guard with badassery and divine might
His axes or maces close by his side
His face seems different his body slimmed and eyes ablaze with Ishulis Magic
He seems Reborn Invigorated by ishuli"s ancient secret training
134793, RE: Regarding two power changes to spire I would do
Spirit is hard if you are solo. It's easy if you are a necro with an army though, so it has its weaknesses.

Luciaquos used to raid and just retreat if his lieutenant was turned. Turning fails quite a bit, by the way. So he'd just come back until the turning failed.
134782, Make it to where you either get guards no protection but protection no guards can't have both at same time
Or regarding ethos protection make it to where you can have Ethos protection no guards or guards no ethos spell morale is use spell outside town guards in but can t use both at same time ok that's all I got for that #### later folks much love and getting the scales back in the forest is askinz do you like to die today? Often times I just left the
Bastards. they get to just take Time cheese it out beat on captain get fetish solo the executioner and kill you because you suck forgot potions or how to flee or play in general with wasps ur screwed because ur guards suck and turn on ya good times let me tell ya. tribunal trying get the fetish is a joke too again usually ask do I like to die today because the spirit I have seen
One round ####s getting scales is a breeze be anyone and attack executioner I've seen fall so fast to giant commander flurries
Lone wolf guy two seconds flat sttaighz up. Just a opinion of a idiot who plays imaginary games and thinks
He knows ####
134750, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
What a long ride
Special thanks to the immortals especially ishuli your the best second ever tattoo! Justiciar is fun. I wanted to age die this character but alas too many people loved all my shinies Thanks for all the multi kills Tree! I must of ate up most of my constitution to japhire lol

Some pretty douche bag players too but most of y'all are cool thanks for all the fun.

134755, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Breeng on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed speaking to you the other day. I am trying to spend more time speaking to some of my enemies as well, and it kinda started with you. Good luck with your next, and I appreciate the way you acted during both deaths and wins.
134776, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Thanks I tried hard not to care about me dieng and losing ####
Nobody likes a piss poor loser right?! And out of every outlander you were the only one to offer to give me a home
And teach me of the outlanders theory on the structure of
Thera

Out of them all! Hope u get reaver spot they need folks like you
134777, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Thanks I tried hard not to care about me dieng and losing ####
Nobody likes a piss poor loser right?! And out of every outlander you were the only one to offer to give me a home
And teach me of
Thera

Out of them all! Hope u get reaver spot they need folks like you
134758, Sad to see this
Posted by Esfig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our interactions, congrats with Justiciar! GLWYN
134774, RE: Sad to see this
>Enjoyed our interactions, congrats with Justiciar! GLWYN

Esfig was down far my favorite out of Many to just listen to really good friend good banter with the lady and smash! Sorry I never got you a big smash before I
Knew it you could get your own will miss y'all las eve I asked the provost well u heard me when he was gonna get off his ass and promote ya I won't be around longer you provost vindicator and karvesh r bad ass I don't give a hoot what others say
134764, Had a blast with you.
Posted by Eisadis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The love hate relationship between us and the constant banter was
priceless and fun all around. I'm sure it either got on peoples nerves
or gave them a good laugh. Fun time altogether. And I won that bet, my
liver didn't give out and I made you an alcoholic too!

Eisadis
134773, RE: Had a blast with you.

My lazy ass drunken garbage vindicator damn it was a blast rpn with a wanna be dwarf jk I deep down loved you and I called it for you so happy you got vindicator. Also our banters about flaws and law got me serious Imm Love yo like ten edges and one awarded kind u developed me very young to be the way he was thanks miss ya keep ur garbage out of the spire
134778, Correction third tattoo ever.. Forgot about Twist! the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu,Justiciar of Thera
Twists tattoo still takes the cake not sure if
I was the
Last one to get it long ago but damn they r hard to get curious
If he is even still around good job Imms was sort of sa not to see it flash or
Anything but eh still badass hard to get and
Boy did ishuli teach me
How to write better not sure who I love more now twist or is Ishuli
Jeremiah
134795, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Jeremiacia Brown the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Justiciar of Thera
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You tried a ton and succeeded a bunch. I, all around, liked Jeremiacia. You were fun as both a follower and as a Magistrate. Hopefully you got to enjoy Justiciar while you had it, and I had my fingers crossed you'd be a tad bit more conservative to prolong it.

GLWYN!

-Ish