Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Taranis the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134628
134628, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Taranis the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jul 19 15:53:42 2018

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Taranis perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:104
134629, First hero
Posted by Taranis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks to Fort folks who were very helpful. Had fun but needed to roll something that could comfortably stay at mid ranks longer to get my feet under me.
134630, I hear you, but...
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Playing a hero to age or con death can be VERY helpful in many different ways. You would learn so much by the end of it, you'll be so much more ready for the next one.

Hero's can explore places that low ranks simply can't. You also learn prep spots by following around people who know what they're doing. And I didn't even touch on pk gainz.

Just a thought.
134631, Can't believe you deleted
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First hero? What was it 5 or 6 path invoker with all their shields? Craziness to delete this character, you seemed to be doing really well when I was watching, and I put so much time into helping you with some of those shields!

Enjoy your next...
134632, RE: First hero
Posted by Itham on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Invoker is very out of balance and a hard class to learn with, they can't solo anything. Least thats how I feel about mine,

If you are new or returning after a while try a paladin, specially a monk. I could solo a lot of mobs that usually require a small group.
PVP side of them sucks butt...
134634, RE: First hero
Posted by Tamhas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was just talking about you IC a day or two ago. Bummed that you deleted, I liked what I saw of you and I had some plans.

I get it though...If you're just not having fun sometimes you need to move on. Good luck with the next one.