Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ikoshu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134507
134507, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ikoshu the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 7 00:34:26 2018

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ikoshu perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:140
134528, Yo there, punching bastard!
Posted by Khoulmurum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for your time around, hope you had fun, I had. Will miss you around the Inn, and in my expeditions.

See you around in the fields, and good luck with your next.
134521, Well, it was fun, but...
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made some not great choices build-wise, overall. I loved the pure hand to hand angle of Assassin, it's totally doable, however I think I would've been better suited as a felar. One less dex and bunch more con? And no need for huge str considering not carrying around or worrying about using weapons.

And, I wasn't entirely having that much fun. This was my second rage delete with this character, I reactivated out of stubbornness, and to be honest, I was just done.

Drissa, thanks for the induct and showing me those potions. I didn't get to use them much, but I'll keep them in mind for my next, and maybe use them to take you down. :P

To the rest of the fort, I know I showed up randomly to help take down a baddie, but I happened to be around.

ps. Esfig and Fugmada, don't blame yourselves, that bashdown had the tiniest impact on my delete, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back, is all.

Anyway, my triumphant return wasn't so triumphant, but I'm currently hooked again, so we'll see where it takes me.
134524, Glad you're back
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your characters are always good for mixing things up. Seemed like you were angling towards trying to get some imm to reward you with the monk skill transcend which I'm pretty sure was going to be a long shot even with the best role in the world. :P

I'm sure you're not the first to learn some preps from me then delete, looking forward to your next.
134509, Good luck with your next
Posted by Leodos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don’t play super frequently so you just appeared in fort at hero out of nowhere for me. You were a good ally to have and seemed to be doing a good job of hunting evil. I know the last time I saw you, you ate some rough deaths, just keep on trucking.
134522, Eh, most of those deaths were my own fault
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And my unwillingness to prep. Sitting on 30 flight potions, and almost never used them.
134523, Those flight potions went to good use.
Posted by JohnEveryMan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were cool, very generous. Found myself in a similar situation
and pulled the plug the other night, kind of wish there was like a
one-time per character quest or edge to reset all class specifics
so you're not screwed if things don't work the way you thought they would.

GLWYN.