Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Ziv Springblade the Hand of Loss, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134127
134127, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Ziv Springblade the Hand of Loss, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 23 23:31:47 2018

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ziv perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:144
134178, Thanks Everyone
Posted by Amora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Super fun an successful template. First time playing trapper (kind of) I made that tribunal dark elf trapper the week before.

I was like... wait... why not do this in village. Then I was like... wait... why not ignore all common thief battle rager advice and go berserker anyways. It worked with impale/boneshatter traps.

The role was fun to write.. Thx 2000 exp.. haha... was so discouraged I haven’t one a role contest in a long time now :)

Why did I auto? I can only do 1 character at a time. I didn’t have enough enemies. I blame Grord and Ziv for cleaning up :)

I need to be in cabals with lots of enemies. Though now it seems no ones ever in range :)

I also missed not using magical gear which I kept having to destroy.

Traps are pretty cool. Takes a lot of carry weight and patience but works. One of my favorite logs was winning a vs jhelruk fight when I’m the underdog. I waited for the duergar warrior to raid fortress... he hit impale/boneshatter/blind/etc...then I kidney’d and gutshotted.. he couldn’t hold weapon and I tripped him to death! Sorry Jhelruk! But hope it was a fun surprise from an underdog

I also really like Raehsal. I miss Baerika... though I guess she was unpopular with the immortal staff? But you are a great...new? ... immortal to have around.

I’m still around, (returned last month after 2 years away) hopefully my current character project will be the next 400 hr one.

The auto delete was the same reason I haven’t played a Druid for 2 years since no transmute . I agree with the old game description of CF. I need to take my enemies sword (even if it’s not wood) and that’s half the fun. I also need people to hunt :)

134183, God I hated your traps as Tyree
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But you were fun to fight nevertheless. I think I've only got you once, even though I wanted to get you so bad much much more :)
134230, RE: Thanks Everyone
Posted by Daphedee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>The role was fun to write.. Thx 2000 exp.. haha... was so
>discouraged I haven’t one a role contest in a long time now
>:)

You entered your role 3 days after the deadline and I'd already finished judging. :-/ Them's the breaks.
134232, RE: Thanks Everyone
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really pleased with the way you handled that task and absolutely stunned at the outcome. The rest about that I'll save for a future thread.

You ended up being a great follower, unplanned though it may have been. I really hope to see you back in the Cathedral one day.
134146, *fistshake*
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A good friend at times, although I never really trusted you. A good enemy at times, too. Nothing worse than running into traps while you're mindlessly spamming from point a to point b. I wish I'd had a chance to show you some ingredients but I wasn't about to do it until the open war between Fort and Village died down, and then once it did I never really saw you again.

PS - I thought you played a classy thief from an OOC perspective, didn't see you do anything griefy. The drama with a currently active carrier will have to wait for later to really talk about but suffice to say as the whole story came out I got a great laugh out of it.
134137, Saddened to see this.
Posted by Zah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Ziv and it was always a pleasure having you around. Grord and I had been wondering if this was coming and hoped it would not.

It was nice to have something a little more exotic around the Village too, rather than the more traditional Villager builds (I'm looking at you, mirror). I'm sure it was tough at times, especially with so many magical trap ingredients, but I hope you had fun all the same.

GLWYN.
134133, RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Ziv Springblade the Hand of Loss, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really dug your role. Mainly how you flipped the classic "mages burned my village" formula. Genius.