Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Aranuuki the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134040
134040, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Aranuuki the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 19 16:11:28 2018

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Aranuuki perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:64
134151, Brief goodbyes
Posted by Aranuuki on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a blast with Zah and Kooxmow and apart from fighting the Russian perma my enemies were all class. Thank you so much to the imms who selflessly keep this game going. You guys rock. I couldn't see continuing on since this particular character didn't have much clicking for it.

See ya in the Fields.
134155, Thumbs up
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you'd get tougher once you settled in, shame it didn't click. Good luck with the next.
134056, Hey you were battly
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for that fullie, I'm sure you've seen it coming from afar :)
134150, Heh
You mean you're sure I saw it coming because Hanraldis had a hissy fit on QHCF about being looted and your stupid perma swore revenge?

The irony is I was the only one who -didn't- loot him, I left him what I did take in the pit Grove, which I told him, but he was having too much of an OOC meltdown to listen. That stuff was still in there the next day.

CF is better off without you and your crap.

134176, Lol
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well it's too bad when you can't differentiate between IC and OOC. I wouldn't care less about his OOC rant and I didn't. All three of you were going to be fulled b/c an Emperor lost his precious Advisor and someone should've have paid for that.

Keep that in mind. Your #### tends to return to you, both IC and OOC.

P.S. That being said, looking at your meltdown, I'm happy that me dropping you a fullie resulted in auto.
134180, RE: Lol
You're hilariously delusional. I went on a long while after you full looted me. Mostly because I don't give a crap if someone full loots me, which is why I said nothing about it at the time, nor did I until you came along to post on my thread. (Which why do you even care, you are banned.)

Oh right... you're banned... because you're a cheater. Why am I even talking to you?
134181, RE: Lol
Posted by scr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Which part of your 64hrs was considered as long while?