Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Zidiri Khanala the Winged Savior of the Sober, Elder Prophet of Blurred Sight
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133920
133920, (DELETED) [HERALD] Zidiri Khanala the Winged Savior of the Sober, Elder Prophet of Blurred Sight
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 29 22:07:33 2018

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zidiri perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:294
134291, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Zidiri Khanala the Winged Savior of the Sober, Elder Prophet of Blurred Sight
Posted by Amdromica on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zidiri was a very cool character. Interacted with you over several characters. Hoping there's more.
134231, I wasn't mad at you.
Posted by Daphedee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I hope you didn't delete because you thought I was. I was in the middle of an empowerment interview during our last conversation about why we had no HH. We wanted someone committed to the position who was active/consistent and your playtimes seemed to steadily decline/your logins short and/or sporadic. Otherwise I really enjoyed Zidiri. Better luck next time!
134010, The Inn's Loss
Posted by Ehlonyra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed Zidiri though it seemed like both of us had less time to be about or maybe it was just me around less, regardless our times seemed to overlap less and less often. You're definitely missed. Saw a lot of stuff I wouldn't have without your drunken teleport adventuring! Miss you old friend.
133997, Me Serris! *drool*
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Said it in Serris' DT, but I liked Zidi. Was a fun time to be a Herald with you and Ehl around to get into trouble.

GLWYN!
133995, Bummer.
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a lot of fun for a good while.
133996, RE: Bummer.
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Agreed.