Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133467
133467, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 24 15:09:16 2018

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Kritori perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:240
133492, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad to hear that you liked the mini-quest. You kinda wiped it way faster and easier than expected, so it was sort of funny from my end. I try to tailor them to be at least slightly difficult, but I CLEARLY misjudged Krit's strength.

Otherwise I have high compliments for this character retaining their RP speech style as mentioned in the role in character for every time I watched you. You seemed unique, and very much a "character" and not a player - and I'm ALWAYS a fan of that.

When you deleted, I was legit surprised. Either way, I very much look forward to your next!

-Ish
133482, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Marrion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened? I know I have been on vacation and finally back.
133472, I really enjoyed being in your cabal
Posted by Falorien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for being fun and supportive even when I screwed up.

Hope you had a fun time playing kritori!
133471, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your style. I don't recall you and I having much success vs each (w khellor) but always willing to go at it.

Glwyn