Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xhishi Exshi'dershil the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133322
133322, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xhishi Exshi'dershil the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Feb 16 21:06:07 2018

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Xhishi perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:230
133460, Glad we got through the initial difficulty...
Posted by Galgeron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and wish you wouldnt've deleted! I knew you were deadly, but you were just so goddamn rude to me during the interview.

I know numbers are low these days and inductions aren't as hard as they used to be, and I know the additional requirements on berserking suck, but you're just not entitled to anything in this game.

All that said, after you got in you were a competent ally when our times meshed up, and that presence will be missed.
133454, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xhishi Exshi'dershil the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked this character over the few times I watched it. You really slammed the veil, and some of your rp chats with people were pretty impressively done.

-Ish
133357, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xhishi Exshi'dershil the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Marrion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened..rage delete?
133325, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Xhishi Exshi'dershil the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Zah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry if some of the stuff I said to you when you were younger was taken the wrong way, Zah was just being Zah, but I feel like you (the player) took personal offence to some of the stuff I said. Maybe I was the one who misunderstood your reaction, it felt like there was some kind of miscommunication between us.

Otherwise I quite liked Xhishi, always ready to throw down, take some risks and have some fun (the way this game should be played IMO).

GLWYN