Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Viramius the Avenger of the Righteous, Magi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13332
13332, (DEL) Viramius the Avenger of the Righteous, Magi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 22 21:28:26 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dragon on the Theran calendar Viramius perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:108
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

13333, RE: (DEL) Viramius the Avenger of the Righteous, Magi
Posted by Viramius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First Hero, first empowered Paladin, first tribunal. I really enjoyed this character, but it is time to move on. Had more imteractions with this character than any other and Bria you are great, sorry I didn't stick it out for the conversion, but Viramius has lost his luster for me, due to lack of playing time I've gotten out of sync with my roleplay. I must thank Mayesha for empowering me, and the interaction or two afterwards. well on to the goodbyes!

Arengakar: You taught me alot, and everytime we travelled I learned something new. Thanks for the interactions

Kaebe: The talk with you about joining Tribunal really cinched my decision to go for it. Viramius really enjoyed speaking with you.

Uelveyye(sp) Ahh the lost Justiciar, I admired your character so much. Viramius feared you a bit because he always afraid of messing up, but when I did, you didn't fret, just told me how to do it right.

Dimion: Travelled with you quite a bit from the earlier ranks, hang in there, but DON'T HEAL when you are walking in the Lost Vaults *giggle*

Well if I forgot anybody sorry, post something and I will most likely reply. See ya in the fields

13334, Gotta be a bit tough to do a paladin tribby n/t
Posted by Ugh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
13335, RE: Gotta be a bit tough to do a paladin tribby n/t
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
heh umm i think i got it no heal.. but no worries dimion ain't going there again, even though he was attacked by them and it seems the ones that do that are neutral he still doesn't want to fight elves

but yeah it was great travelling with you. what i can't figure is why we had so much fun and more rp stuff when we were younger than now. isn't it sposed to be the other way around?

there was you kialnanon kjintereth and a couple of others the pile o' pallys most hitting on meladori hehe
when mayesha went i was impressed that ya came back but my playing times had changed so it wasn't often i got to see anyone i knew for a while. luckily i at least managed to get empowered just before i had to change playing times. but anyway the point was i am sorry i couldn't be there more. mighta been able to keep the char fun for ya. my rp has sluffed since the loss of all the people i knew. maybe i'll try to find some more like you.