Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Crisyna the Elder Invoker, Priestess of Desire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133212
133212, (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Crisyna the Elder Invoker, Priestess of Desire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 30 13:28:28 2018

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Crisyna perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:102
133246, Masochistic
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You played CF hardmode (drow invoker level 1 - 37) and when things get SIGNIFICANTLY easier, you delete.

Go roll a cloud healer you nutter.
133247, right. one shield alone lets you hero
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sure it gets boring or whatever but, again, doable
133228, Having taken at least one of you con points
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd suggest you pay more attention or play something less fragile. I even eventually stopped coming at you out of sadness.
133226, RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Crisyna the Elder Invoker, Priestess of Desire
Posted by Xhishi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow that's depressing! I really thought we'd be fighting for the next couple months, rivals going at it over and over! In-game we can be all enemy but as a player I'm sad you deleted, I thought you did a great job in your role and was looking forward to more fights as we both got higher and higher to eventual herodom.

And just to rub one thing in, you swore you'd long outlive me, so HA! :)

GLWYN
133227, I did try to keep that promise...
Posted by Crisyna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But it was just hard to log in and constantly have villagers and/or enemies online every time I signed on without an ally or someone to group with. I enjoyed my character, but as the player I was really getting more frustrated with each log in.

I did want to beat you though I just never had an answer to combat against you. The Mithril swords just wore me out and I couldn't fight you before bash protection or it was pretty much death. Sorry if my frustration bled through any.
133230, RE: I did try to keep that promise...
Posted by Xhishi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nothing to apologize for. But what you wrote really is why I was so surprised. You now had bash and trip protection, and you used it. You went through all the hard times and were now at the point where your power scale would steeply rise. That's why this was so surprising and unexpected.

But yah, don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong. Now go roll a defender, we can use more! ;)
133222, Shout out to Morius
Holy crap did I really enjoy our interactions! I was planning on coming back soon but really kept getting disheartened by my log ins, to the point I knew I wasn't enjoying the character anymore. You were the main reason why I rolled the character and I thought trying to be a living embodiment of lust.

Your religion just made that so easy and wonderful to work with! It would be awesome if you had a full group of deadly sins, seven players that would RP as each. Sorry I couldn't do much on the bones part of the religion, though I did try to get everybody involved. Sometimes I even felt Jehovah witness like lol.
133217, Oh that's too bad!
Posted by Zidiri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was thinking of dragging you into an upcoming event! I enjoyed interacting with you - you properly walked the thin line between Priestess of Desire and over-the-top sexuality. It was playful and not creepy. I hope you come back soon with another!
133221, RE: Oh that's too bad!
Yeah, If the character was real, she would have probably been the one open to just about anything. Role-playing that, but keeping it to that level, without being overly sexual, yet coming off that way. This was the tricky part and what I enjoyed in the character.

I was trying to go for that, "I'm not afraid to come up to you and reach between and grab a hold" type of character without actually doing it straight out, which was kinda fun because people didn't know how to react and it was great. Some would get nervous, others would divert, some would play along. To be fair though, I wasn't going to recreate that one log with anybody, with the duergar and the elf.
133213, WHY D:
Posted by Gilversplitz in mourning on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It looked like you were really hitting your stride. I'm sad to see you go.
133216, RE: WHY D:
Sorry I couldn't take it. I had lost probably 10+ con on this character before I even got to lvl 30. Death doesn't bother me, being unable to progress and do anything for days was just painful and aggravating, and my patience was wearing thin. I was about to reach OOC levels of frustration(possibly borderline already) and wasn't enjoying having 5 people online in my group range, 4 of which was an enemy and the 5th someone that either wouldn't group with, or together we'd be useless to make a group.

Really liked you though and had fun. Thanks for all the help, I just didn't wanna blow up cause I know I came close a few times and was getting tired of my logins for the past 2 weeks being the same villagers and enemies hunting me down over and over, and couldn't even progress or level up or step out of my guild without dying, whether by teleportation or stepping outside.
133218, :(
Posted by legobelt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:'(
133219, i hear you but
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hero shifter might have made time to rank you up solo. invoker is great for damage to get that exp while the shifter tanks out of range.

then you get to beat down some beotches for revenge
133223, RE: i hear you but
Posted by Gilversplitz is helpful on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I helped Cris get a few ranks, some gear, and a hard rod or two.

I never saw her as a ghost, and she was super chill 100% of the time, so I didn't have any idea she was getting stressed. If I did I probably would've done more to help out.

I'm not surprised she had a hard time, though. Being an Entropist definitely has you as the underdog, exacerbated by a few balance issues within the Cabal which I will not discuss here.

I enjoyed Cris quite a bit, and I hope to run with you again soon.

GLWYN