Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adeleralag the Bard
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133195
133195, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adeleralag the Bard
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 29 09:36:23 2018

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Adeleralag perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:88
133239, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adeleralag the Bard
Posted by Marrion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
WHAT!
133240, You were good to me.
Posted by Foe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were willing to fight alone, and brought others to seal the kill if they were available, but I never saw anything out of line or out of character from you.

It did look suspicious though when your sidekick outlander bard deletes a day after you. I hope the two of you don't form a perma in your next life. Cut the apron strings and let him learn how to CF.
133196, I was wondering where murderbot bard 2k went.
Posted by Enemy#7307 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Does the fact that you don't RP make it hard for you to keep a character and enjoy playing when you die once even though you might be successful in PK?
133197, This was Shaapa, right?
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If so, no, it doesn't bother him. RP just gets in the way of trying to get as many PKs as he can. :)

Right now Fort is falling all over themselves frothing at the mouth to gang people, so it's not the best environment for maximizing PK wins. That probably put him on the verge of deleting, then when he got killed... delete; delete.
133198, I'm sorry
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but don't enforce your view of the game on others. #### RP if you don't like it.
133199, No.
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you don’t want to RP there are plenty of other games to play.
133200, I'll play yours thank you
Shapa is silent, there are players that REEK of OOC, and shapa is never one of them.
133203, RE: I'm sorry
Posted by ice king on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're not sorry. Stop saying that.

He was asking a question. A VERY leading question, but still just a question. I don't think any players are forcing their view of the game on anyone. You're the only one here doing anything even close to that. Murderbot deleted by typing it themselves. The character wasn't denied. He doesn't need you to massage his penis over it. It doesn't accomplish anything when you do, except maybe make your other boyfriends jealous.
133204, Aye, he isn't sorry. And neither i am.
Posted by Shapa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My groupmate called a beast and together with the nightwalker that beast got me. Was it a reason to delete? Not really. Did it add a bit on the scales? Perhaps.

I may be not the best roleplayer around, but as goodie i always help other goodies. As evil i do evil things. Never break my role and go ooc, i'd prefer to silently delete instead.

On other hand people like you and funnyone go totally ooc every time you die. And everybody laugh at you. But i would prefer to see you banned because breaking the role as _every_ character should be against the rules.

133206, RE: Aye, he isn't sorry. And neither i am.
"people like you and funnyone"

It's been a while since I died, and even longer since I died to one of your characters. The last time I complained to the person who killed me was even longer ago. You have mistaken me for someone else.
133207, RE: Aye, he isn't sorry. And neither i am.
> time I complained to the person who killed me was

Obviously, you bring much more OOC into the game than us Russian murderbots.
133208, RE: Aye, he isn't sorry. And neither i am.
Ugh, weak troll attempt. You don't know who I am. I'm glad you at least admit you bring OOCness into the game. You've made the first step. Progress.
133211, Don't make me repeat zanzarin trick for you
Cause you've just done what's necessary yourself.
133214, I don't know what you're talking about,
nor do I care. Please don't troll shaapa's death thread any more.
133232, You should be careful, this man (or woman,i'm not sure) is almighty
Posted by Zanzarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He can figure out your active char, yes yes, he is an oracle!
After he will login by his almighty level-sitting transmuter and freeze your mind!
If you are not playing, he will fill any thread at forums with nonsense and you will sink down at endless stream of b'####.

He is MASTER or LORD, your choice how to call him.. just dont argue.
133231, Please don't smash me again, Great white bdwana!
Posted by Zanzarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are too glorious forum's master to spend your priceless time on poor worm, like me.
133209, Comment from your PBF sums it up.
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 25 20:30:54 2017 by 'Daphedee' at level 51 (352 hrs):
You have the potential to be a really cool character if you RP'd with your enemies even half as much as you full sac them.

I think this is accurate in every way:

potential to be really cool - accurate
RP with enemies (literally) 1/2 as much as you full sac - accurate

that's about all it would take for you to get some respect around here. (From someone other than your Super Defender Boyfriend) And while true that you don't go OOC in a meltdown, you are so far from RPing and always min maxing for the PK win that you are about as instantly recognizable as funny one.

I truly mean this to be constructive criticism. You are [] this close to being awesome. Give up a few wins/full loots, stay on when there's no one to kill or a chance you'll die, and put a little effort into making the game fun for the people who you're playing it with and you'll be as well liked as anyone.
133215, That's obviously not a PBF comment from this character so how about we keep it on topic
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure even you would have an unflattering PBF comment on one of your characters over the decades.

What were your experiences like with this particular character? Me personally? I found this bard to be very helpful and a positive influence. A staff wielding, PKing, elf bard was quite hilarious.
133229, Adding he kicked ass
I had his number only one fight out of ten, and all other times he kicked my ass royally. Which instantly made me to realize who's playing the character.
133236, Slurp Slurp Slurp. You're hilarious. nt
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
133237, And your invoker is a sissy nt
nt