Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Farevin the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133156
133156, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Farevin the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 22 19:38:07 2018

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Farevin perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:78
133167, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Farevin the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by maraideth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hey guy
hope i helped you with some potions
but as of right now my body is going through hell. I have a surgery in 2 days and im badly medicated so I cant do much of anything
well I can do mindless #### but i cant think much
i stepped down as provost

sorry i couldnt help further, sorry even that now in hero ranks i couldnt help you much just hope I did manage to help you alot
hugs
see ya in the fields
133162, I enjoyed running with you
Posted by Zidiri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish you had held off deleting for a bit longer. I was going to show you some neat things / tricks and take you on additional adventures. You seemed to be absorbing a lot of information quickly! Good character, I hope to see you in the fields soon!
133161, You've missed one thing about tribunal fun
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Being bloody merciless. They're not "blood" for nothing, and you were too forgiving in your manner of upholding the law. I think that stole a lot of fun from you.
133157, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Farevin the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Wakazoey on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey! You seemed new and I want to give you a big thumbs up for sticking to hero range as a human warrior. I enjoyed our time together and hope I showed you a few things. Sorry for the deaths at the end but this is a role play game and part of that is evil people being... evil.

I hope you try again and wish you the best of luck!