Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hokrur Darkbeard the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133034
133034, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Hokrur Darkbeard the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 9 02:12:22 2018

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Hokrur perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:422
133035, Goodbyes - Short version
Posted by Zargu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my 10th or so high priest, but due to absence, I was demoted and lost all armor, came back and didnt bother to fight for the seat of the high priest.

Empire:

Loved when I had someone around me, wished that I had been able to make a few more hell trips, never made it quite to satan this time. Love the cabal, that is why i pretty much dont play anything else.

Glik - You where a beast, only thing I dont like is the constant - CF is broken, imms is responsible thing. You know every aspect of the game, and are to good of a player to speak such things. Loved fighting with you, as I knew that you would always seek out every fight there was.

Solraen - My dazzling High Priest. You are pretty skilled, and if you had not been around, I would properly roll a healer next, but now I dont know. Would have loved to explore with you.

Ishuli - Loved our interactions, but would have wished that you would pop up more randomly. Not once you visited the Palace.But apart from that - Loved our talks...

Enemies

So many of you, the one that I loved the most was Zah and then the dynamic dou Hunsodin and Yanni who caused me more death than anyone else I think.

Loved every fight, and can only think of one time where I didnt head back to defend, apart from that I at least tried to defend, no matter the odds.

I had the respect for anyone of my foes, and I feel like it was returned the most of the times.

See you in the fields.

Zhenzar, Zharaluzar, Zargu, Deheileia, Kelin, Zhabala, and quite a few other imperial priests.
133036, RE: Goodbyes - Short version
Posted by Dihhadea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Hokrur alot also by another one friendly character, you rock :)

GLWYN

133043, also
Posted by Dihhadea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I've returned a favor when long time ago you (Zilopza) lead me to frost demon, showed Aboleth's quest and tested on me girdle of Spriggans :)
133042, Great enemy!
Posted by Yanni Sunburst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were always willing to throw down, and that's really fun to have around. You would even come challenge both myself and Hunsodin at the Fortress, which is just insane dedication to Empire RP. I'm glad we got to interact so much, and I hope to see you around these fields some time soon. GLWYN.
133046, I had a love/hate relationship with Hokrur
Posted by Zah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved our interactions and our fights, but god damn do I hate Venom Shamans. You guys are like purpose built to wreck Ragers.

Being unable to word/tele when neuro or fear poison lands is a death sentence. Also being unable to heal at the healer is also a death sentence if a strong malice (I think this is the delayed poison) lands.

133047, Continued (this site is not mobile friendly!)
Posted by Zah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were also tougher than any other Venom Shaman i faced. Most i could beat off with raw DPS and there was risk to them facing me. Not you though, you would wade into the big D solo and tank us both like a champ. I was just glad i got you at least once!

Anyway, great char and i look forward to your next.
133049, And we've met again, Divine.
Posted by Glikhardiz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:) Hehe

Funny how that story happens over and over again ;)

What can I say? Zargu's priest in the Empire, lets raid, lets kill them. We raid them, we kill them :) Always the same.

The Empire is await you, Divine. Farewell and come back soon.
133052, RE: Goodbyes - Short version
Posted by Solraen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Well done my dazzling Divine! I really enjoyed our dynamic right from the start when you were trying to leverage me into taking the Oath, I was intimidated by you at first and to be completely honest... I'm still intimidated by you. More than 10 High Priests? No wonder you had that authoritative Divine Sect-ness about you that made you the perfect mentor for my first Imperial Priest. I learned a lot from you and I was hoping to spend a bit more time with you before your complaints of "getting old" had sunk too far in. It was a pleasure to finally play something that your not killing! Looking forwards to your next, classy as ever!

Solraen
133055, Hok!
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a lot of fun. I know I pushed your buttons at times, especially when it came to refining your piece, but I hope it wasn't too painful.

I was waiting to hear back from you a specific topic, with a tatt waiting for you. But alas, those damned beard-lovers must be too hard to pin down.

Ish tends not to leave the library and wander around too much, though I've done it a few times. I fully admit that you're right - she has NOT ONCE gone to the Palace/Imperial Lands. I should probably do that sometime. Maybe if someone invited me, hmmm? :)

A lot of people seemed to enjoy you, both enemies and allies, and that's always a great sign that your char is pretty cool.

Thanks for the fun!

-Ish
133064, Thumbs up
Posted by Hanraldis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Keep rocking!

The brightest episode we had, as I remember, was one when I was helping you to get Grazuur's mask back after it was sacrificed by your foes.
You died two or even three times in a raw but was keepin' calm and killing demon like nothing had happened.
A terminator with ol' gud "I'll be back."