Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Iistil Reinehn the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133024
133024, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Iistil Reinehn the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 6 06:50:34 2018

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Iistil perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:78
133025, Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh
Posted by Jalim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was trying to hold on to this guy because it was such a great build. Appreciation to Ergush for going out of his way to meet me on a couple of early mornings. Enjoyed my interactions with most people.

Thorawyn was fun, we worked well together. Vezrin was also fun, we dominated. Too bad about the whole good/evil limitations in working together but I did try to eat faces when I saw you needed help and I was very aggressive against both evil and non-good defiler types.

Lion/Falcon is ridiculously powerful. Wasn't surprised about RC win being a lower tiered form that sorta made no sense considering I already had regen, but not complaining, the edge made the build very powerful. Permanent windwalk causing pathfinding/1 movement per room in the air was very nice.

I really wanted to hold on to this character but once this baby started walking my CF career seems to have been pked. We are on alternating schedules to avoid the cost of childcare so it's usually 1 on 1 time and I just can't really justify much more than random forum helping/trolling for now.

Worth it.