Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Thanks for responding, but I do not believe you
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132885&mesg_id=132970
132970, RE: Thanks for responding, but I do not believe you
Posted by Hanraldis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At first, I was sure you are just jealous about Bak, who claimed himself to be absolutely happy
with his achievement, but it turned into much more personal hurt.

Sorry, man, but it is NOT our fault (players and Staff) that you are absolutely incompetent.
It's OK, as I am incompetent too. But the difference between us is, that I'm respecting others
and trying to learn the ropes while you are accusing everybody around in your personal faults.

I am active still, so you ain't gonna get any details, but feel free to buy my PBF when I'm done.
I'm doing my best to keep a role interesting to read. I just feel sorry for my English is
rather poor still, but I'm trying to Git Gud, with CF community's help.

Look, you got a PERSONAL reply from the Staff, and you are sure still, that it's not enough.
Believe me, I am pretty familiar with wiznet and even used to code scripts in python to parse
vast MUD's logs to find suspicious behaviors. Though It was pretty long time ago in a foreign MUD,
but I am sure, guys from the Staff have their own tool set and know what they say.

I feel myself somewhat offended by your bitching, so it's a time for some apologizes, isn't it?

P.S. I do not cheat in the best MUD I've ever played. It is just no need in that. I am somewhat jealous
of playing hours with vast online and strong Imm presence. And I am happy that I was able to help
a player to "win a CF" in a "Rambo nomination" completely IC.
P.P.S. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and whole CF community.