Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: My most sucessfull character ever.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132885&mesg_id=132892
132892, RE: My most sucessfull character ever.
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are a badass for building a mega AP that influenced the game so much. And zero pk losses...? Damn.

I do have one question for you. That time you jumped Yanni and I south of Hamsah, did you get tipped off by the shadow? I don't know what the limitations of eavesdrop are but I thought we were safe when I told Yanni what time all my protections fell. We were in the riverbed heading to the desert to get a close run to your cent trap on eastern. It was one of those deals where I checked affects and saw all my protections like mantle, aura, haste etc were all falling on the same tick. I told Yanni it all fell at 11 am. She stopped just south of Hamsah waiting the two ticks for 11 am so I could prepare for our charge and soon as the tick hit 11 you came charging in while I'm typing my prep commands and kicked my ass. Wow was that timing impecibble! It was so well timed I felt certain the shadow heard me and told you but it's possible he just knew our whereabouts and it worked out that way. I do wish we could have seen how that battle shook out had we been able to charge you like we planned ;) Regardless, heck of a job.