Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: My most sucessfull character ever.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132885&mesg_id=132890
132890, RE: My most sucessfull character ever.
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>Twist: I really wanted to be your follower, but after first
>talk i didn't hear from you for next few hundreds hours.

Yes, I'm sorry about that. The plan I had in mind for you likely wouldn't have been very fun for you, so it is probably for the better that I never followed through on it. I'm glad you got a good Imm experience via Emnon.

>Glaunm: Mad respect for your mad pk and exploration skills. I
>thought less good about you before Glaunm. But with your style
>of taking so much risks you should be always ready to loose
>your shinies and don't go mad or delete over it!

You're absolutely correct on this. For the first 75% of Glaunm's life I pretty actively avoided having anything overly shiny (like telling Glikhardiz about strange bracers - if he hadn't logged in, I'd have gone to get them when available but then handed them over to him) because I wanted to take some risks and if I have certain unique pieces of gear I become overly risk-averse.

Once I got the shinies, I should have been much more paranoid and avoided fights that were bad for me, but I didn't. Sad panda.

Bakrmarr was a great ally. Sorry I couldn't go with your plan for the coup, but Glaunm's role was pretty specifically spelled out that he was completely 100% loyal to Glikhardiz as Emperor. I'm glad you didn't end up anathema over it - fighting against you instead of alongside you wouldn't have been fun. :P