Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Kreptar Ghre'tar the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132637
132637, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Kreptar Ghre'tar the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 14 19:40:35 2017

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kreptar perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:160
132651, You seemed like totally new to CF
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And if you really were, I hope you enjoyed your stay and doing your next now!
132648, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Kreptar Ghre'tar the Legend of th...
Posted by robdarken_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLCmiVs_j7Y
132650, Saw that coming a mile away. ;) nt
Posted by ice king on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
132647, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Kreptar Ghre'tar the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Cerybis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't get to interact with you too much, but enjoyed you for when we did. When I became Provost, and you were able to come around more, the way you liked to hunt I was considering on assigning you to
Vindicator if you wanted to become such. What interaction we did have was great though and even before I became we were a fierce duo.

GLWYN
132643, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Kreptar Ghre'tar the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I imagine you were super strained on time, but when you did login you were fun as heck.

Thanks a lot for the Magistrate time in general. If you had been around more, you could have been a shoe-in for Provost at a few points given your record.

Without you, the Spire will be just a little bit less evil.

-Ish