Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ornorian the Mystery, Godfather of Voralian City, Elite Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=132599
132599, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ornorian the Mystery, Godfather of Voralian City, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 1 19:58:36 2017

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ornorian perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:69
132602, Warmup for the comeback character?
Posted by Ornorian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As was probably pretty obvious by me having to ask how to get to the simplest places or referring to the "Ruined Keep" this was a comeback character. I was sitting on the role a long time (like years) and reread it and thought, "what the heck" and came back to try poisoner. I originally wrote it with thug/city ties in mind and probably should have gone that route. I don't have the skills to play poisoner.

I had tons of great interactions with people. Early in life I managed to loot Yanni really hard (sorry bud, sphere greed!) and had a freaking blast bartering and selling his shinies. It helped me make "friends" and in a lot of ways made the first 40 hours of the character's life.

I got one interaction with Emnon (there, I said it) that was pretty cool. He gave me a task that involved a certain player being on at a time certain other players were around and that player wound up reducing their playtimes, so nothing really came of it. I've heard Emnon is super fun to follow so I wish that could have gone somewhere else.

I'm definitely an idiot, because I snagged +6 thief points in trivia and it would have let me build out nicely with a Devious. Oh well. :/

I don't know what to say...I picked something too hard for a comeback and didn't feel like I was clicking with this one in a lot of ways. Don't worry, I rolled up something else and am enjoying myself so I'm still +1 to the fields right now.

Love yas!
132604, Nice to have you with us! :)
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
132609, Thanks! Who were you? nt
nt
132612, Still active, sorry.
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
132605, I was surprised with seeing this.
Posted by Cerybis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were doing quite well personally and I enjoyed our chats and business deals. You were an intriguing character to say the least.
132606, Thanks man.
Just didn't feel like I was firing on all cylinders. It's hard to explain because so many things went great.

Enjoyed our chats as well. :)
132607, RE: Warmup for the comeback character?
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, you missed your chance to blackball me.
132608, Let sleeping dogs lie, man!
I seriously donated an extra 320 gold to be sure I beat you in the vote.

/sigh

That's what happens when you don't play for years. You don't recognize the name of an immortal on the guild roster.
132610, RE: Warmup for the comeback character?
Posted by Annalaethina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I saw you deleted I assumed that it was over that near full loot you ate from the lowbie thief. So glad to read it wasn’t over that. I still want to know why I couldn’t guard you corpse. Good luck with what you have going!
132611, RE: Warmup for the comeback character?
Posted by Serris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good RP and fun to be around. Wish I could have looted your rotten corpse myself! ;) Hoped we would do somethings together, but had less time until recently. GLWYN
132616, You were supposed to live longer!
Posted by Gubi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You still owe me you know? ;)

But really, I didn't have anything to do with the gold.
132618, Sorry. :( You are going to be one scary bastard. nt
nt