Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE) Shila, First of the Felar Warlocks, Retire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13241
13241, (AGE) Shila, First of the Felar Warlocks, Retire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 19 18:47:09 2002

3 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Shila perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:847
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

13242, RE: (AGE) Shila, First of the Felar Warlocks, Retire
Posted by Sosuphan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To bad I was gone so quickly I wish I could have fought you more . It seems you had other things to attend to and I didn't see to much of you in my day. But the hyena is kewl isn't it? But well I had some interaction with you ad it was interesting. See ya in the fields.
13243, RE: (AGE) Shila, First of the Felar Warlocks, Retire
Posted by Esoehi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My wife, she's gone *whipes a tear away*
Well it was always fun when you were around, I really enjoyed interacting with you. But all things come to an end. Best of luck on the next
13244, RE: (AGE) Shila, First of the Felar Warlocks, Retire
Posted by Lardovian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Welcome to the other side of the Gates, little sister.

We came a long way together and endured a lot of interesting times. Seems I broke one promise, to die before you :P

Atleast we shared our ends, hmm? Ah well... I will say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the times we shared and hope that you will enjoy the afterlife as much as I do (the wine's delicious).
Dieca and I have even thought up some new songs in the hazy mists to... sing *wisenod*

Lardovian
13245, RE: (AGE) Shila, First of the Felar Warlocks, Retire
Posted by Aliera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bleh. I sure did have a lot of fun with ya at Mayesha's shrine'n stuff. Don't know what else t'say, so see ya!
13246, RE: (AGE) Shila, First of the Felar Warlocks, Retire
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
only ran with ya once and that was back with lardovian. you seemed a decent person. sorry ta see ya go
13247, Yay. n/t
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t