Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13216
13216, (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 19 05:27:34 2002

6 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Filetine perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:269
PK Ratio:52% (closer to 100% is better)

13217, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Posted by Jeagr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, Damn. You were always my favotite tribunal.
Guess that torch passes. You seemed pretty
knowledgeable for a first time hero, and
you seemed to do well as an invoker, as well.
Most of us who try get eaten alive before
shields, I know I did on my first one.
Hope that Efrit helped with your shields
and good luck on the next.
And thanks for that last trip before you left,
too. You know how long I'd been after that >:)
Jeagr
13218, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Posted by Filetine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man I hate to do this but I ran into alot of bad luck is eve. This was my first hero ever. This was also my first invoker ever. I loved the tribunals but for an invoker in tribunal your options are limited due to the code of conduct. Farnsworth thanks for giving me a chance. Lady Bria sorry I didnt stick to my role as I should have and pray to you more often. My connection stinks and lead to more than one of my deaths. But I doubt I will be missed hardly due to the fact of so many tribunals active now. Anyway love the cabal and I will probably return one day in another form however. Think I should have done something else with my affinity oh well.

people I liked a lot

Anith good fighter always loved walking with you and never thought twice to give you shields.

Jegar Liked you a lot too not sure why just reminded me of someone

There are serval others that I should mention to but I am unsure on spelling if you wanted to say bye live a line.

I have been wanting to do this for about a week now I need to move out of my apartment this week but soon I will be back and hopefully with cable inertnet access.

13233, Gloating perhaps.
Posted by Sinlauk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alright,yer first hero and stuff.

Some tips.

Use Viglance a lot more.

Teleport.

On my part I am extremely pleased,that on some level my actions made a tribby delete.And that too,not some common magistrate and stuff,god knows I have seen them plenty.
However,I am quite noobfriendly,and my first hero had his fair share of troubles.And which is why I feel bad you deleted.

An invoker rocks,and barring inexperienced ones,I find them the most deadliest people to fight against.

Advise.When yer naked.And being multikilled.Cool off fer a bit.Come back and nail them.Once.Twice.Thrice.

You will be back.Drop me a line if you will.

Stuff_teen@hotmail.com

13234, RE: Gloating perhaps.
Yes, perhaps you are but good kill non-the-less. I hate those damn entropist always wanted to be one I had a theif Davernck one time I was trying to get in there but oh perhpas another time. Side note I found the place where your cabal now sits. If I eve have another Tribby I am comeing there and taking your item everytime I log on he he. Also I hate bards as a tribunal you and Gasg came in and haned me my ass on two separate times. Wish you would have done it yourself however. Gangs are just no fun speciall when you are in twon and cannot cone. But thanks and good job.
13235, RE: Gloating perhaps.
Posted by Sinlauk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have heard,I am not sure,it does not affect us if you have our item.I am not sure,only rumours.
I have been to my old cabal only once or twice,and I have never seen my item disappearing.I dont even know what it is.Heh.
13231, Damn
Posted by Anxor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked our chats. I was hoping to hang around with you a bit more when I heroed and hoped you would stick around until then. Sorry i didnt have time to get/find for you what we talked about, its just that finals showed their ugly head and now Christmas/New year are coming...play time gets cut very short for a while. Thanks for the help with ranking and i was really hoping we could go dragon-slaying when Anxor heroed. Sorry i didnt want to do it earlier but I had enough mob death's looking for certain things/exploring etc and got tired of seeing 23710 tnl :P See you around and best of luck with the next char.
13232, RE: Damn
Yes I really liked you a lot as well. I remembered you from the charcter I had before this one her name was Yaserina Evil human assassian I think we walked abit when you where the Magistrate of Tar Valon. You looked like you where a nice fighter then good luck in the Tribunals now they need a few more skilled assassins like yourself.
13230, Thanks for everything...
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seemed like whenever we traveled....(regeared)...I would have to flap off to fight or something....it was fun though. Thanks.
13229, Sad to see you go.
Posted by Dark Knight on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well played and look forward to your next. Hopefully they will also be able to lend me shields }>.
13227, Doh!
Posted by Prendarid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, that just makes me feel bad. I'm sorry you had to come for me and get ganked like that. Guess it sucks to loose such a sweet, decked-out suit like you had, then again its only clothing and I never much cared about it. Anyhow, I think you did a good job, especially after finding out this was your first hero, that can be rough.
13228, RE: Doh!
Thanks for thinking I did a well job on the character. And no the suit was not why I deleted I held at least three others near the same quality. It was however shitty I lost all my wands. All which I found myself and they were limited. And I didnt delete after that ganging death thanks sylvans. Oh well like your character too but dont feel bad for me another invoker is comeing soon as I move and a few other things. all the people who whine about invokers being frial should be shot in the toe. With anyone I had a 50% chance of living it seems perhaps better than that when I fought people alone and wands arent that hard to find my suggestion to all never use brief.
13226, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Posted by Caysh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We spoke once believe, and it was a rather frustrating conversation for me as a player. I really didn't like coming down on you like that for shielding Scions, particularly when I could see where the character was coming from. But Caysh was looking out for the other Warlocks and saw your shields as indirectly responsible for harming them. Would have been amusing to continue that another day, a shame we won't get the chance.
13224, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Posted by Vizzial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is the thanks I get for letting you kill me? *mutter*
13225, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
I am sorry dear I did forget to mention you but it was right after I posted the message. Love walking with you as well all the trips to Mortorn and Kiadana-Rah I like the idea of an arcane muter and you seem to pull it off well. And really I would think you would have liked it that you let me kill you. *giggle*
13221, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Posted by Farnsworth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Have I mentioned how much it fucking annoys me to have someone beg and plead for more attention, for promotion in the cabal, all that, then GET IT, and then delete?

I'm not joking. I really can't believe that a few days after becoming provincial you delete. Over a fucking pk. I've lost better sets with Farnsworth than you had. You spent all that time both getting into the cabal and getting your invoker shields and doing a fine job for what?

I could have seen you replacing me one day as provost. You were doing very well.

This really annoys me. I'm sorry to say all this but it's true.

Farnsworth
13222, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Yes I feared I let down you and Lady Bria the most when this happened. I love tribunal and soon shall return. This character was made solely to be a Bria' follower and was going to seek her tatoo. Yes I did delete do to a pk but it was after having my ass handed to me a few times in one night. Two should not have happened the other was well lets say a learning experience.

Please note Sir this was my first invoker. I got a grasp of what shields do what, found a few wands, and should have done something differnt with my ooze affinity. 269 hours and I was still working on gel. Next time I shall take a few things into consideration.

Thanks sir for thinking I was doing a good job that means much coming from a player of your skill and you roleplay.

And honestly my lease is up on my apartment due to some bull crap clause. I am trying to find a place I can live in after christmas so I will be back on track soon and hopfully have a better connection you saw how terrible it was. Then I hope one day we can be a force to be reckoned with.
13223, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Posted by me on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
oh yah crappy connections also hinder the flee deshield tatic of ivkovers as well or maybe I am crazy
13219, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Posted by Helga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wut a shame.... I thought for sure you'd be around to watch me hero and we'd wreck our range but ahhh well... I realy enjoyed ranking up with you. Though you surpased me quickly. You really seemed to know the game well for being your first hero lots of things I learned from you. See ya in the fields! Thanks also for watchin my back in hamsah during tough times.
13220, RE: (DEL) Filetine the Weaver of the Elements, Provin
Helga, yes, we had probably the longest running freindship out of ever other chracter I met except for perhaps dark knight. Remember ranking in akan for ever and then did see you for a while. Guess you took a break or something but then you where back and I was happy to see you lick you mouth happily. Good luck hope you hero.