Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Brryn Boneclaw the Fist of Darkness
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131843
131843, (DELETED) [None] Brryn Boneclaw the Fist of Darkness
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 19 08:24:33 2017

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Brryn perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:182
131852, Interesting character!
Posted by Michial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a player I would have loved to interact and talk with you more, even though I had sometimes real problems to understand what Brryn
was actually saying. :)
131848, I will echo the Provost
Posted by Vramun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What the hell?!?!?!

More later :)
131846, RE: (DELETED) [None] Brryn Boneclaw the Fist of Darkness
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was realllllly hoping you'd stick it out. I had you pegged for a religious route the moment you started submitting writing to me. But then, by the next time I see you, POOF!

Very sad to see this given that I'm of the same mind as Guais. Woulda made good Provost material. I was really looking forward to examining order/slavery with you in a religious sense. Given your already existing efforts, it was going to be a relatively fast-track.

But oh well.

Great luck with your next, and I hope they are as fun and entertaining as Brryn. It's nice to see an AP not be insanely conservative.

Also, I do plan to add your writing to the library regardless. Though I've yet to decide which section.

Thanks for the fun,

-Ish
131845, Say what?
Posted by Guais on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I loved Brryn's can-do attitude and his role as Ishuli's slave. I had you pegged as the next provost.

I didn't even hear that you were no longer in Trib. What's that about? Why did you delete?