Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Padosh the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131441
131441, (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Padosh the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 25 13:55:16 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Padosh perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:130
131461, RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Padosh the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The way you played out your vanity, especially in relation to Ishuli, was top tier hilarious. Great job with it!
131652, RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Padosh the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Padosh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you,

I had created the character to simply be an RP char. Had been forever since I played a char and knew any pk skills would be non existant so I didnt even bother. With the numbers playing CF, I just approached it as a AD&D session and played with the NPC's, Imms and the few people I could interact with.

I always enjoyed Entropy back in the day and always hated the chaotic stupid role. So I went with a chaotic rp in which he was trying to break the common ways of thinking, breaking established roles etc..in which he would rank with Tribunals, Imperials, well just about anyone. However on top of that, he would often tell enemies where they were or what they were doing.

One time I did feel like a #### when the Maran leader came and attacked the Scarab, and instead of 3 on 1...I worded Ghim and myself and left the assassin out to dry. It did cause chaos, and his goal was to always keep the wars going on all sides so he could be in the middle and popular.

Thank you Ishuli for your interactions as they were fun and helped feed the role as to what he was doing.

Thank you Whys for the bounty placed on me, again it fed my vanity and chars ego.

And thank you to Queen of Swords for the interaction. Though I wish I would have seen what that vorpal tunneling skill/spell you had talked about :p

To the player base, thanks for the fun and interactions. I only had 1 person break IC and call me straight out a Baraon (when never once had I used skills, or given any IC reason as being known as one). Everyone else rolled with it and played cool.

I had originally thought of trying to HeroImm however I realised the game is way past me know. I would only be another Imm with a low player count and it wouldnt help really. And when you dont get any interaction anymore the game kind of lost its steam and made me move on to old addictiosn like Eve.

As a side note/question, what was wrong with Padosh's last name? Never got it granted when it was a totally made up name and not from anything. As well, kind of sucked not getting a title or really any more interaction past the Queen. But it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks and I'm out
131653, Yeah
Posted by Ghrimmli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was pretty pissed when you deleted, but also really enjoyed having an invoker around :D When you worded me I felt so bad for him, and pretty sore :( Luckily I got to axe up Thaedan in the arena at a later point. Was it me that called you a baron? I think I accused you of being a Master - which is pretty hilarious given where you were living bro.
131659, RE: Yeah
Naa, it wasnt you. It was a Tribunal who logged on, ran to the Beer Elemental and attacked it. Then get a tell "yeah thats what I thought Baron scum. Wont even come and defend" Yet I was grouped with the Provost at the moment ranking with him and another lol
131660, Being A Baron
Posted by Vramun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only had 1 person break IC and call me straight out a Baraon
- I think this may refer to me
- If not ignore this
- If so I will let you know how I used my detective powers (Maybe cause it my prove useful later as well :P) when I am gone it was 100% IC
131662, naa, not you. N/T