Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131231
131231, (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 8 22:56:29 2017

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Saxonjachs perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:621
131361, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was waiting for your potential goodbyes, but I'll go ahead and share my thoughts!

Early on you were borderline incognito to me. You did the Trib stuff, but didn't really stand out given the lack of a role, lastname, etc.

But then you just KEPT sticking it out. You were super consistent, reliable, and basically never stopped the Trib-train.

When giving you Provost, I was unsure how exactly it would turn out - but BOY did you absolutely annihilate my expectations. You did great. Kept on the Magistrates, stayed up to date on moving people to/from cities, hunted criminals, etc. You really did a great job. You even had to deal with Neferefre and Aelekai bashing each other constantly.

I kept watching you for roles or a lastname, since I would have given them to you in a heartbeat, but you didn't really seem interested - so I just kept watching you and rewarding you when I saw awesomeness.

Hope you enjoyed yourself as well, and damn you for dying when I wasn't awake!
131371, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by CuriousCat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you had GECHOES in mind on death mind sharing them? :)

Infact this would kind of be cool to see for anyone in this boat.

I think it would be kinda cool to do the Echoes anyway. But maybe with a slight tweak given they are delayed somewhat.
131387, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't do gechoes, but if I could, it'd likely have been something kin to:

The Executioner of the Tribunal stoically nods his head, his eyes closed, in respect of the Provost's passing.

While cowering criminals can be heard cheering from the depths of the forest, the city-dwellers hold a moment of silence.

A lengthy line of lieutenants salute as Saxonjach's aged form is carried between them on a a red platform.

"Her duty done, let her be blessed", a wrinkled healer says, guiding the group in prayer.
--------

Somesuch like that, but who knows!
131391, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of...
Posted by Jaegendar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>
>The Executioner of the Tribunal stoically nods his head, his
>eyes closed, in respect of the Provost's passing.
>
>While cowering criminals can be heard cheering from the depths
>of the forest, the city-dwellers hold a moment of silence.
>
>A lengthy line of lieutenants salute as Saxonjach's aged form
>is carried between them on a a red platform.
>
>"Her duty done, let her be blessed", a wrinkled healer says,
>guiding the group in prayer.
>--------

Someone needs to give you gecho privileges ASAP!, those were very nice.

It actually made me jealous and made me wish I could age death a trib instead of burning out at the 150 hour mark.

It's actually something that keeps happening, I roll tribs, I have fun with them, but then I burn out at 150 hours.... At first I thought the cause was that I sucked at pk but then I rolled a dark elf warrior power combo and didn't feel weak at all; but the deletion at 150 h still came.

-J
131398, Because tribs are boring
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Play an action hero like rager or reaver.
131399, Only as boring as you make them (n/t)
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
131403, You're boring too :)
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
131356, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Vramun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I umm'ed and ahh'ed alot about posting as I was going to save them all for when I was done.

Thanks for the help across many areas, leveling, general tribunal discussions, naming me as one of your provincials, tearing up hell at the tree :). Made a big difference in finding my feet on a few things, and good work dying an old man, next time remove that +ve age gear sooner :P

All the best. GLWYN!
131240, I just realized two things.
Posted by Lowbie Tribunal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1. Holy hell, you were evil this whole time?

2. You age-deathed a well-respected leader and had no lastname or custom title. How is that even possible?

Regardless, classy and a good leader from everything I saw.
131239, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Orsil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey! GREAT JOB! I thought our dynamic, when I was mortal, was lots of fun and really enjoyed you as a provost. You stepped up to the job and handled it very well. Thanks for being awesome and GLWYN.
131236, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice to see an age death. Good job with Saxon.
131237, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Saxonjachs the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
+1