Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Zugnu Rageblood the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131165
131165, (DELETED) [None] Zugnu Rageblood the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 30 23:35:20 2017

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Zugnu perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:252
131234, RE: (DELETED) [None] Zugnu Rageblood the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by sleepy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, was a fun run, I guess. Orcs are always going to be my favorite to RP, I played him to at least get up-to-par again with PKing. That said, I'm not a fan of the PK scene of CF right now, for various reasons that I don't think can really be fixed, so I'm not going to bother going into it unless asked.

Just want to give a shoutout to some of the IMMs. Thumbs-up to Ishuli for returning and really helping the CF scene. I still am a strong believer that IMMteractions always ratchet up people's RPing. I'd also like to give a shoutout to another IMM whom I believe is Whiysdan, unless its another IMM active around their time, for the several orcish Rping. My only gripe is whoever I interacted with just disappears and doesn't really signal any sort of finality with the interaction, which is annoying. But better to have the interaction than not, so can't complain too much there.

That said, I pretty much felt like there was nothing else to do with the char, so got bored and deleted. Thanks to all for the fun with this char.
131235, RE: (DELETED) [None] Zugnu Rageblood the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thumbs up on Zugnu. Boy do I hate fighting orcs.
131364, RE: (DELETED) [None] Zugnu Rageblood the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your use of Boof at the story telling contests was absolutely hilarious. Loved it. Aside from that, I liked knowing that whenever I wanted a good dose of fun orc RP, all I had to do was peek at you. You kept it up pretty much 24/7.

The mixture of orc-themed stories at the events kept me laughing.
131172, How am I going to get funny orc stories now??
Posted by Saeorad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good luck with your next!
131167, NOOOOOO!
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My favorite orc!