Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Faldeikso DeathGrip the Fist of Darkness, Imperial Dread Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131120
131120, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Faldeikso DeathGrip the Fist of Darkness, Imperial Dread Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 26 01:21:19 2017

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Faldeikso perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:303
131144, Aww
Posted by Saeorad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really looking forward to your champion of man role and seeing how it would progress. Good luck with your next!
131129, So is that what happened? Lost the weapon?
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We only had one or two fights but you seemed pretty tough, which was expected. I did see you crush some others.

It was somewhat notable to me that you realized I was thirsting after raiding entropy and tried to summon nasties to block my way. I certainly remembered that.

I'm curious why you didn't just try to build it back up? You must like building in those midranks.
131124, Scary, and devious
Posted by Hunsodin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you got me three times. Once was the freebie I was talking about. THe other two were well laid traps that were sprung very quickly. After that I avoided any fights where you could trap me and preped harder to escape those traps. I don't think I ever had a chance at beating you solo, you were to conservative and well prepped. Came close to ganging you once or twice. Maybe more RP, and less Shapa-matic next time? I think you could still have come back from losing the big weapon, almost wish you had. You probably could have ended up with a few more worthless pieces of my soul for sure.