Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Polzar Z'hukul the Holy of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=131112
131112, (DELETED) [None] Polzar Z'hukul the Holy of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 25 05:24:10 2017

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Polzar perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:327
131119, RE: (DELETED) [None] Polzar Z'hukul the Holy of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would say "good fights", but they really weren't. Didn't seem like there was much I could do. Just the nature of the beast. Still liked having you around, though.
131136, RE: (DELETED) [None] Polzar Z'hukul the Holy of Faith, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Zargu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I always knew I would be knocked out, and dispelled... Le Sigh :p

But good fights :)
131115, We had some great fights
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed them all. Very well done. Shame whatever happened with the Anathema and ROTD. Was hoping for some more good fights. Great enemy.

You got nasty tough when you finally picked up your path. Malice will always be a bitch, especially for Villagers and doubly so for the frail races and ones with low con.

131135, RE: We had some great fights
Posted by Zargu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed every moment of it... Liked the fights, all of the fights I was involved in... But at first there was little I could do against a berserking warrior, but I made you cover in fear... Hehe! :p