Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Fethelera the Legend of the Battlefield, Witness to the Lucky Number
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130852
130852, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fethelera the Legend of the Battlefield, Witness to the Lucky Number
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Apr 14 23:46:00 2017

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Fethelera perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:207
130860, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fethelera the Legend of the Battlefield, Witness to the Lucky Number
Posted by sleepy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you'd be happier playing CF if you weren't so concerned about gear. It's a problem we all have to some degree, but after returning and playing after a long hiatus, it's much more enjoyable to play when I don't give a #### about gear.
130861, The build required gear to be successful. n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
130859, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fethelera the Legend of the Batt...
Posted by Jaegendar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for the fights, I had a lot of fun. Even if I got spanked badly.

I really liked your attitude as well of "I will give you a couple of fights but afterwards that's it, I don't care about you".

Btw, you scared the crap out of me with one of my chars. I was fooling around with the wyverns, spamming where every so often like always....and then BAM! there is an elf looking at me while I am in the middle of the area. Then you sent me a tell of "I am not here to hurt you", while I was running my butt off to the nearest city thinking "Tell that to my pride and my pants!".

130857, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fethelera the Legend of the Battlefield, Witness to the Lucky Number
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked this character, solid showing across the board. GLWYN.
130856, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Fethelera the Legend of the Battlefield, Witness to the Lucky Number
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Figured this when I saw the Blade of Courage at the Destructor.

Really a shame. I'd like to hear your thoughts on the character and the reason for the delete. Hope you had fun in the Village. I was a fan of Feth even if you were stubborn at times :P You RP'd the self-assured elf well and I liked it. I remember being pretty impressed with the RP after your interview.

What was it you had for me that you sent me that note about? We never caught up again after that.
130858, Probably had something to do with riposte vs concealed NT
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
130894, Just the sword?
Posted by xrus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not the other piece?