Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Svelgurd Thickbeard the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130561
130561, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Svelgurd Thickbeard the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 3 18:34:23 2017

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Svelgurd perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:120
130564, Mostly fun
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had mostly good run-ins. I do feel that people need to stop complaining about gear so much, but after a nice rant I feel much better.

The build was dwarf warrior Flails/Hands, Gates/Cry. Legacies were great, and really shined when properly prepped. The general plan was to entwine, and focus on pumping out damage while using my face as a shield. It worked out, mostly.

Imms: Ignolmeer, thanks for the talks. I wasn't the best follower, but I was working on getting better. It was kind of annoying when you went dormant, but we all do what we gotta do, and I'm sure you had your own reasons. Jormyr, thanks for the talks and making my early life interesting.

Thaedan: Great Captain. Always looking for a fight, and never backing down. You're great.

Koidel/Barafel: Holy balls are you two nasty! I would hate to be evil right now with you two on the case. Knowledgeable, and great PK chops perfectly describes both of you. If I make an evil, I'm gonna have quite a bit of trouble on my hands... If you two ever decide to work together, the game is in trouble.

Zinszar: I really wanted to get you once, but it just wasn't gonna happen. I can handle the STSF, and I can handle the dex, but the deathblows were just too much. It threw off the balance to the point where I just wasn't gonna compete. You were always classy tho. Thanks for the fights.

Kleiran: I really liked you a lot. Sucks your playtimes had to take a hit, but we do what we gotta.

Nateshal?: Great leader. Very knowledgeable.

Glik: You're a whiney little prick. But good at pk.

Raura: My main enemy from coming up through the ranks. You were balls-to-the-walls, and that's awesome. Always classy in defeat and victory. An all around great character for the game. You really represented the best of the game IMHO.

I tried to help as many people as I could, whether that be with whatever knowledge I had, or ranking. When I make Forties, I try to help as many people rank as I can. People always help me, so I try to repay the favor. Take care, and I'll be back soon.

130567, Yeah man.
Posted by Kleiran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish I had gotten more time in with you around. You were a great dwarf. Persistent and unyielding like with that retrieval we did. Good stuff, man. Good luck with your next.
130568, Solid Character
Posted by Ignolmeer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed this character a lot before I went dormant. I also thought it was cool/thoughtful RP to praying to your god just because you had faith. I'm glad you enjoyed our talks, and I'm sorry we couldn't have had more. It's as you say, "we all do what we gotta do..."

When I get the time to get back, I hope that you and I can go round again.

Dwarfs are a tough lot to play, I know. Unlike me, you at least made them look respectable.

Good Luck with your next.

Ignolmeer
130562, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Svelgurd Thickbeard the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Thaedan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was/am a big Svelgurd fan. You were one of the two people I thought would probably be the next Marshall.
130565, Thanks man.
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a great Captain, and wonderful presence for the cabal. Take care.
130566, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Svelgurd Thickbeard the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Barafel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gonna echo Thaeden and say I also thought you would make a great leader as well. Was fun rolling with you in the short timespan! Dwarf warriors are hard :(. GLWYN.