Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zoenad Flindurmon the Weaver of the Elements, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130372
130372, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zoenad Flindurmon the Weaver of the Elements, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 16 15:32:44 2017

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Zoenad perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:202
130417, Great character
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never got you once and you and panitorop got me plenty. That first time on Kiadana I wish I would have just thirsted from the get-go instead of trying to escape.

You were always tough and crafty with your traps. Great job and hope you can roll again soon.
130421, Hah, even I have managed to take Zoenad down
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I am sucker at PK.
130422, Yeah you suckered him. (n/t)
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
130411, There's a memory which really stands out.
Posted by Ryh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were awesome and annoying in turn. Awesome in pretty much every way, annoying as hell when you left a vortex below the Tree and I was trying to get in.

Our hours didn't match up well very often, but yeah, it was great when they did (and not just because you always seemed to have some truly impressive gear or wands to hand off). I had no idea the two applicants I was running gear to in Eil Shaeria were going to turn into you and Panitorop. Well worth the investment.

If you ever wondered why you were made Nightreaver, I'm going with the time you were being mistaken for an Ancient prior to induction...

Amaya: When I see one of the ancients in physical form, I will sacrafice this dark crown of eldritch power to them.

Amaya: It is adamantite.

Gwildaththea frowns.

Gwildaththea: I'd prefer you get rid of it immediately

Amaya: Perhaps Jormyr will accept it as a sacrafice.

A voice on the wind whispers 'We greet thee of the suns warding...'

Amaya: He'd care less about the adamantite, and more about the war fought over it.

Seldszar smiles happily.

Amaya smiles happily.

Seldszar's ears perk with interest.

Amaya says 'This strong presence will be enough, winds stir.'

You snort.

Amaya sacrifices the Dark Crown of Eldritch Power to the gods.
130416, Thats kind of funny
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The not using say/yell/tell thing created challenges but it also created some interesting moments it seems. I would have loved to go the seer thing more but there were just limited chances to interact that way, especially while trying to keep pace with the likes of pan and amaya(I actually stopped grouping with Amaya because holy bajesus she operated at lightning speed).

I am glad you liked some of the gear. My first 100 hours were spamming and the second were mostly just gearing up other outlanders. Mornings are a sparse time to play but I hope I wasn't a terrible night reaver even though I couldn't pk my way out of a paper bag as an invoker.
130419, All lies
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your first 100 hours were spamming - yes.
But your second 100 hours were sitting in a quicksand :)