Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gragon the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130254
130254, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gragon the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 9 19:20:15 2017

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Gragon perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:96
130326, Sorry for the late post
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But Gragon was great. I really wish you didn't delete. Gotta love a Nurok Villager. I guess if berserker isn't your style... but that surprises the heck out of me coming from you.

I agree with Grem. Your banter was hilarious and you seemed pretty deadly on top of that. Shame we didn't get to team up too much at hero.
130339, I had fun with you as well.
Posted by Sarien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually prefer defenders/scouts - there is less OOC "you only won because of deathblow" after a PK. Which to be honest is a major turn off IC, especially when it comes from the caliber of characters it came from this time around. When people lose to a mage, I'm sure they don't send tells along the lines of "####ING ABS!!" etc.

Anyways, I'll be back :)
130261, GLWYN
Posted by You_bro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just to remind you something

My favorite quote from you:

(somewhat poorly by the way you never killed me not once sorry comrade).
130268, I will just leave this here for you:
Posted by Sarien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I honestly feel sorry for you, in so far that your skin is thin both in, and out of game. Please try to find some enjoyment in the game and in life.

130280, But I do find enjoyment in the game
Posted by You_Bro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
when I kill over and over again such *persons* like you. Then they start to cry on forums how it was unfair and then they ban me from forums, because well, they suck.
130256, Well, we should have been enemies.
Posted by Kanlax Eldraugh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Due to how prevalent Empire is, and out of respect for Grembolin I didn't show much aggression towards evil Battle chars. Appreciate the arena fights though.