Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Pips the Secret, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130242
130242, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Pips the Secret, Spymaster of Blackclaw
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Feb 7 21:33:08 2017

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Pips perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:70
130257, Helping you rank was... difficult
Posted by Kanlax Eldraugh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I didn't have much eq that wasn't magical and proccy. So it basically involved stripping naked and fighting with my bare hands, like some filthy savage, and without so much as protection from evil. But it was also kind of badass, after a fashion.
130265, RE: Helping you rank was... difficult
Posted by Amora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
None the less appreciated. You are a walking hanging magic rack. Think we rp'd it as testing yourself without the magic.
130243, Figured with the quick in and out
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For what it's worth I was a huge fan of Pips. I enjoyed it when you were logged in. Sorry to see you delete.
130253, RE: Figured with the quick in and out
Thanks. Really liked the village. And have a hate-love relationship with thieves sans devious versatility.

Got to try out some new thieves skills like isolate and waylay which was interesting.

Scouts fun too, sure helps you survive those brutal invokers. I even surprised a few warriors that didn't expect me to win mid levels.

The only reason I deleted was because I had three somewhat prominent characters and was starting on a 4th. I'm really hoping to make the 4th long term, so I deleted the other three so I could focus and not get spread to thin.
130262, Ooh! Ooh!
Posted by Grokko Krugga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Midlevels? Yes! Midlevels! No. No! You no surprise, no! Grokko win! Win!
130264, RE: Ooh! Ooh!
Grokko was my hardest fight lowermid levels. A goblin with axes, dodge, trip, cheap shot and mastered skills is sort of beautiful. But you owed me from killing you with Amaya though you didn't know it.