Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Rajaier the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130085
130085, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Rajaier the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 13 13:02:15 2017

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Rajaier perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:94
130089, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Rajaier the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by ordasen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well what can I say...Decided to try a character after what? 6-7 years since my last character? (poke in and do one now and then. Was goaded by Shokai to roll up one) Boy has the game changed a lot. First thing which stood out was the numbers which made it hard to rank,pk, interact. Then as well a lack of Imms visable to interact with. totally understand however and no blame to be placed anywhere. And personally I should have deleted way eariler after the damn "Anonymous" posting fooked up and posted as me. I got a few diffrent interactions all of the sudden from some people..ah well

Anyway first thing I will say, I sucked. But eh, what can you expect? Everything has CHANGED and it hurts one's ego to being ok/decent at pk to sucking so hard as a newbie again for the character. I rolled up an assassin for Battle figuring it would be ok to learn and at least do decent. Little did I know assassin ragers seemed to be the next trend when I did. (Sorry Kad, had I known you were going to delete because of the numbers, I would have stepped aside and deleted. You were doing way better then me.

I will say I rolled the character to focus on mages and went with edges to boost claw damage, backfist, etc..because well I did everything I could to NOT fight non mages. Then the Empire war happened and it kind of made me feel meh. Personally I found it stupid as I never once had a chance to fight an Imperial mage..but tons of warriors. But thats how things go. The learning curve was hard figuring out what could be used indirectly, what could not..etc. And since I solo ranked to 45 and didnt really see many pk battles, I was thrown into the deep end to sink or swim when I reached hero. Ah well

There was a lot of good brotherhood within Battle when I was there, but some of the applicants made me squirm. Some using magic items, using detect invis to get their kill, grouping with mages to get them out and then killing them...just some of the things I saw while watching hidden. Ah well, not my call anymore :)

To battle, good luck and have fun!
Empire: brutal. I tried to go out of my way not to hunt you guys or really get involved with any which were not mages. I kept it to raiding/defending only.

Not much really for anyone else, but it seemed like people were having fun so cool. I may have just 1 more character in me to try to play before I disappear for years again.
130095, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Rajaier the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really dug Raja.

I was pretty disappointed to see you delete.

I thought it was so great you scared me in the rites with the back to back DBs.

Come back to battle.
130096, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Rajaier the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by ordasen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude, you were one of my favs in Battle and I honestly thought you were getting Drillmaster if not Commander. You are solid, and what battle should be.

During the rites, I honestly forgot I could participate even though only lvl 35. Was fun and made me wonder how I would have done at hero in the rites.