Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Merietta Whitethorn the Planewalker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130066
130066, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Merietta Whitethorn the Planewalker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 12 14:00:39 2017

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Merietta perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:142
130071, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Merietta Whitethorn the Planewalker
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to try a human conjurer after my elf one. It worked out pretty well, and I'll likely come back to the class again, after a few others. However, I lost steam because I wanted to go Jormyr, but never really got into the religion, which is all my fault. After I realize I was just becoming a PK and nothing else character, things got stale quick. Anyways, I'll be back soon.

Freun: You my boy. You really make elf staff/polearm look good. Well done on that. I really wanted to play more to hopefully find you again, but you seem to have disappeared. That's a shame.

Ignolmeer: Thanks for the interesting talks and that little quest you gave me and that shapeshifter when we were younger. Little things like that are really fun. Sadly, I'm just piss-poor at the whole religion thing. I do hope to improve, though.

Malchazzar: I really really wanted to get you once. It's just such a pain when my arch-angel can't even touch you. Anyways, I always knew that if I ever got you, it'd be because you made a mistake, but you never did. Congratz on hero-imm.

Undaraxyl: I came so close on multiple occasion, but yet never sealed the deal. You seem to be getting scarier as you continue along, so good luck, and I'll be seeing you again soon.

I interacted with many more characters, but I honestly just wasn't on enough to make that much of an impact. So, I'll leave it at that. See you all in the fields!
130074, Sorry to see you go.
Posted by Kleiran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't get much interaction. Our times didn't always line up. When they did you were doing your own thing. Conjurers, I find, don't really need or want a healer tagging along with them and from what I have seen, you clearly didn't need my help anyway. Good job, man. Hope to see you soon.
130075, Thanks.
Contrary to what you think, having a healer around would have been great, considering I mostly used angels. However, like you said, our playtimes didn't match up very often. Keep hanging in there. Take care.
130076, Religion Thing?
Posted by Ignolmeer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed the character and your willingness to work with everyone on the team, or go at it solo.

I'm glad you liked the little impromptu quest - it was my intention to get scribes and squires to work together and develop with each other.

As far as religions, I don't really know what you mean. You were on my radar as a having dabbled into Jormyr. It wasn't until after some
time and you having not pursued him any further that I made you Maran. ...The follies of our youth haunt us.

GLWYN
130070, You made conjurers look good.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Which isn't easy to do anymore.

And for the record I dismissed a lot of your gloating after me (Nazarates) and Sia raided and you two rounded her because you were wrong, it wasn't my idea. Sia was just convinced she could kill your fam for lulz.

I had a pretty good idea what would happen but Naz wasn't one to deter the crazy.
130073, Lol. So that's what happened!?!?
I was wondering what the strategy was in that fight. Funny thing is, I did forget for a second that my familiar was out, but I think I dismissed it before you guys came in.

Anyways, Naz was definatly tough, but our playtimes really didn't match up all that great at hero. I think the closest I came to getting you, though, was when we were in our late 30's and I caught you in the battlefields with that group. But alas, you slipped through my fingers.

You got all the pk records though, so you come out on top. See you in the fields!
130067, I wanted to include you in my goodbyes...
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but just couldn't think of what to say. I only saw you a few times, sadly. We just never seemed to really match up, which is sad. GLWYN.
130072, Don't worry about it.
Sephira and myself could have made a nasty combo, but alas I simply didn't have the time. You seemed to grow by leaps and bounds though, so congratz on that. Take care.