Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sephira Del'mistral the Student of the Citadel, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130058
130058, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Sephira Del'mistral the Student of the Citadel, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jan 11 19:38:06 2017

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Sephira perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:226
130059, Welp, here are my goodbyes, been watching for this since I actually did it
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I started this character with no real role or direction. I pledged as an acolyte, than later changed my mind and went Maran. I was honestly glad I made that choice. It forced me to take part in the Hero PK I stay away from all the time. I learned alot. So much. I'm beginning to see why I would get so frustrated when I could dominate middle ranged but suck at Hero, the dynamics are just so, different. Everyone's build is fleshed out fully functional. And there's a huge difference in the availability of preps.

The very reason for this character was give Bron some support, but then that asshole deleted :P. Despite my best efforts, I had trouble getting fully into the character. My best and most notable character to date. Leader, I finally broke the 200 hour mark. Heck of a lot of interaction. I suppose starting without a real direction, it just isn't helpful to finding direction. I tried so hard with Ignolmeer (THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BTW!) to get into her. It's the main reason I went for a the religion.

So, on to the goodbyes.

Imms - First and foremost. Ignolmeer. Thank you for the talks. Thank you for the Leader spot. Just, thank you for everything. I enjoyed every talk, and will one day come back with an actual fleshed out character.

And now the unpleasnt Imm. The one that dealt with that OOC freakout I had. I am so, so sorry, to both you and Sevina. I've been stressed lately, just started an anti-depressant, just woke up, hadn't smoked yet. It all just worked out soooo perfectly wrong.

Fortress

Garonav - Man I really wish we had been together more later in your life. I think we could've done great things.

Aiwin - I enjoyed the amount of killing the soul we did. And when you logged on I knew #### was going down. It was always fun, and a pleasure. I really hope everything works itself out for you.

Natesthal - It was a pleasure watching you level and make it to Marshall. Ignolmeer actually dropped in on a conversation where Kleiran was venting to me about Aiwin not being around, and he asked us who we thought should take it. Both of us suggested you, just so you know.

Freun - Was always a pleasure. But seriously, elf spear/pole? I mean if that's your cup of tea. You still did well in most situations, though.

Kleiran - Oh man were we a force. If only Naz/Glik weren't a greater force. Ah well, it happens. I enjoyed our talks and the things we did together. I wish our plans worked out better. :P

Merzol - I really wish our summon/dig thing actually worked out. Keep them stuck there with the web and the vortex above. Oh well, sad panda.

Krobror - Sorry you lost defiance soon after getting it. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the game, though. Hope you got to enjoy having it, at least.

Aea - Where did you go? We missed you!

If I'm forgetting anyone, let me know. I ended up seeing so many forties. These are just the ones I spent the most time with.

Enemies:

Velenkoth - REally sad we never had that talk. I won't mention what it would've been about, but if you want to PM me, bloodmoon on DIO's.

Naz - You made me so frustrated. so, so frustrated. I wasted a full barrier wand setting up a fight with you and glik on eastern. Then Zinz showed up and ####ed my entire battle plan, so I had to dip early. Woe is me. Sad we never actually RP'd.

Glik - Besides Naz you killed me the most. Everytime I thought I had a chance, you had something up your sleeve. And yup, screw Beatrize's mace. Just screw it.

To be honest, I'm really tired and my family just showed up, so I'm gonna cut these short. I know there were so many more enemies I saw, I swear if you say something I'll respond.

Oh my god! I forgot about you Karvon! I'm sorry about those pillars. They were nasty yes, but I needed to enjoy my little victories.

And, and Grembolin. Dear Grembolin. I enjoyed our fights and talks. I know I went back on my word in our last fight and actually killed, but Freun was putting his life on the line, I couldn't just leave him to fight you.
130060, :(
Posted by Kleiran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great Character. I wish we had more play time together. I always had a great time when you were on, but recently our times just didn't seem line up. Anyway, I thought you were an awesome leader. For me, at least, you made me want to play and made me feel like we had a fighting chance even against bad odds. Good luck with you next. Hope to see you soon.

130061, I'm glad I could inspire
That was basically the best hope I had at the start of that #### storm when I first heroed. Sorry to leave you hanging, but if it isnt fun anymore, it's time to leave it.
130062, Did you get that amulet after all?
Posted by Kanlax Eldraugh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Somehow we didn't ever get to PK together, but I was game for anything that helps the uncaballed guy feel less useless in the grand scheme of things.
130063, No, I saw a log where beatrize had it
Plus we never had a healer on since you showed me. But at least now I know.
130065, great job.
Posted by Grembolin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Despite constantly being in a battle of which mage to kill, and hunting you pretty relentlessly, loved Sephira. I have tried to be as unbiased as possible in terms of align and killing magi, and thusly despite liking our banter I hunted you every bit as ruthlessly as I did any other mage! So close so many times.... bah. Don't remember if I ever managed to seal it, but you escaped convulsing so many times! great character, glwyn.
130081, Thanks man
btw, mad respect for that time at redhorn when we were talking. I unghosted in the middle of that conversation and had zero shields or anything up, and you didn't attack. I'm glad you didn't go for the free PK so we could continue talking.

And as for not getting me, the closest you came I had like, 15 hp left or some#### when I worded or teleported. I had so many close calls with you. And mad respect for just how you conduct yourself overall. Switching to the mage mid combat and all that, how I feel a battlerager should act.
130077, GLWYN
Posted by Ignolmeer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed the growth of this character after I had the meeting of the fortress minds. I asked all of you to step up and demonstrate leadership qualities, and inspire people. Sephira whole-heartily accepted that charge and did your best to do that as well as meet with applicants. So having done that I gave you the opportunity to do it as the Captain. Though not the most deadly of Marans you did well to inspire, and you were cognizant of your team mates to make sure they didn't fall on the sword all the time. So Kudos!

For a character without direction, you managed to make something of it, and had fun doing it.

Ignolmeer

130084, Thanks!
I'm glad you thought highly of this character. There were some points I just felt like I was failing all around, but I guess not. Like I said though, had a great time with the talks, definitely want to be back in the Citadel again with a fleshed out character.
130088, RE: Welp, here are my goodbyes, been watching for this since I actually did it
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought this was a really impressive character. Big net positive to CF. Well done.