Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Einthal the Mistress of Mutation, Theran Deliverywoman
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130010
130010, (DELETED) [None] Einthal the Mistress of Mutation, Theran Deliverywoman
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 8 07:59:03 2017

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Einthal perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:87
130056, RE: (DELETED) [None] Einthal the Mistress of Mutation, ...
Posted by SideStrider on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was wondering where you had went. Well that's just no fun, but I do understand a character not holding your attention, as I've had quite a few myself. That's too bad though. We could have had some fun in my current incarnation.

GLWYN
130012, Just couldn't get into this char/cabal/class.
Posted by Einthal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My main goal with this char was to make something and stick with it an then apply to Imm and later down the road help code. Role just didn't feel right and I didn't really get the Scarab thing which is probably why I was still a pledge. First time playing a transmuter past level 20, since the split, and having to play solo it's style really doesn't lend itself to my personal play style. Those two things combined left me just not enjoying her at all no matter how much I put into the role. Thanks to everyone I interacted with and sorry if I wasn't able to make the character more interesting. I'll come back later with something lighter and more fun to hang out with you all soon.
130015, Awwww, bummer.
Posted by Prouse Grouse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed all of our interactions.
130018, Hopefully the title wasn't a nuisance.
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was doing some random checking in on people, and I think when I glanced at you, you'd done *SO* many "Get XYZ item for ABC mob", I didn't realize there were that many get an item quests in the game.

GLWYN
130021, Haha, no, didn't bother me. Was funny!
And I even missed out on a few because of my race so you'll see even more on my next. :p
130024, Just FYI
Posted by Observer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The title didn't appear to be flattering. When I saw it I assumed he was subjugating himself to people for gold/armor/favor and an IMM decided it wasn't becoming or even slightly OOC.

If it for something like doing a lot of quests, you could make it appear more prideful, like Joe the mage, the winged courier (I know it's terrible, but you get the point).

BTW, everyone loves titles, do it more even if it's not perfect!
130025, RE: Just FYI
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, if he weren't evil, Scarab-dude, I probably wouldn't have even taken notice.

Instead, I see super evil dude, who apparently legitimately made being a Deliveryman his IC moonlighting profession - when he's not being total evil jerk. Wasn't really intended to be flattering or not, mostly just an amusing commentary.
130028, Amusingly enough I got job offers because of it.
One lowbie asked me to kill the snow worm for 6 gold after I got the title. I had to decline though to seem evil... though that was just and excuse since I died to that stupid worm first time trying it since none of my spells work on it!
130023, I enjoyed you, even though...
Posted by Anon shifter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You tried to kill me after I mistakenly hit you when I was in your group. You were a convincing Scarab in the way you spoke/acted. Good RP.