Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aiwin Lorawarin the Ambassador of the Citadel
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=130007
130007, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aiwin Lorawarin the Ambassador of the Citadel
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 7 17:07:43 2017

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Aiwin perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:199
130017, Sorry.
Posted by Aiwin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I rolled this character shortly after Ignolmeer joined the Pantheon. I wanted to try out the new religion, which seemed real cool, as well as give a little bump to the Fortress who seemed a bit down in terms of #'s compared to the evil folk around. Fortress leadership was real solid and I thought I'd have plenty of time to experience a more RP-centric char after a few that were PK'ish oriented.

Met Lord Ignomleer. Had a blast with him. Had a blast learning his religion and trying to teach others about it. Met alot of great chars early on and really had a fantastic time.

Then real-life set in. Had some horrible situations arise. Serious illness for close family. Let to problems at home. And CF, which I have been turning to for fun for the past 20+ years just became less important. I took a little time off. Then I tried to slowly get back into the char... and I just couldn't make the time anymore.

For those bringing up 5-minute logins, outside of I'm sure a few small exceptions, I logged in for a minimum of 30 minutes at a time towards the end... and before all things went bad at home, my logins were 2-3+ hours very consistently.

I'm sorry I was a disappointment to the fortress. I'm sorry I was a disappointment to Ignolmeer (who's awesome). I'm sorry I was a disappointment to my enemies. But I did my best to be a fun char to be around while I *was* around.

I'll try and get back to CF when I can.
130019, I underatand RL getting in the way
Posted by Sephira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I did love when you were around. Hope everything gets better, and you weren't at all a disappointment, it's understandable.

Figure it all out, man. Take the break you need, and when everything's cleared up, come back strong.
130020, So, I may have been too harsh.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I went back and checked my logs.

You logged on/out 3 times that I noticed in a relatively short time (under 20 minutes).

Only once did you do so without stating your time was short once you logged in.

Anywhoo, like I said, when you were around, this was a really solid, standout character. Hope that your personal life gets better, I hate to hear about health issues for people's family in CF.
130079, GLWYN when you have time!
Posted by Ignolmeer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a great time with this character, and watching you spread the religion of Ignolmeer. You were truly being a great follower and you seemed to benefit as well from the bi-product my religion - interaction with people. The positive influence you were on the fortress and CF really set you up for a leadership position.

I understand RL can get in the way, and you have to step down. I ask that in the future, you or anyone, convey that message as soon as possible so that we can keep things moving in the cabal.

GLWYN,

Ignomeer
130008, I had very mixed feelings about this character.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you were around, I really liked this character's RP and general presence...

...except for the 2 or 3 times you pulled that lame-ass log on, say nothing, log back out in 5 minutes ####.

It was made even worse when my enemies would then comment on how that seemed to be normal behaviour for you, to the point when I would get taunted incessantly about it.

So I'm kind of in a bind in how to think about this character...
130016, I want to take your word for it...
Posted by Sephira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but while I know he didn't log in very often, which could very well be a real life issue, I never did see those very short logins you speak of. He did just vanish a few times, without a word, or even logging off, but I can also understand that, IE RL.

And to Aiwin, you were definitely a presence while you were awake. I was both sad and happy to see Natesthal as Marshall, because you definitely had what it takes, but just didn't have the time. GLWYN, and hope you have more time to play that one.