Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Kycue Thistletop the Haphazard Wanderer, Homesteader of Avalanches
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=129934
129934, (AUTO) [None] Kycue Thistletop the Haphazard Wanderer, Homesteader of Avalanches
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 27 01:11:28 2016

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Kycue perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:467
129937, Oops. Seems like I logged on as Kycue just yesterday.
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kycue was a lot of fun. Rolled her to have fun and explore and that's what she did.

Lot's of interactions, some great, some not. If you post, I'll reply.

Kycue got caught in an avalanche and since I had a form that foraged, decided I'd live there. Not long after an iffrit appeared and asked me if I'd had enough. A card from the deck of fate got me free and the title "homesteader of avalanches"

Not long after, I had died to traps, been stuck, imprisoned in hell (I think), etc. So someone named me the "Haphazard Wanderer". Both titles were awesome and spot on. Thanks!

And Thank you to whomever gave her the Hippo form! That was awesome.

Kycue never started a fight, but would go after you if you attacked her or weaklings. Sort of an anti-bully. She was very loyal and honest.

Helped a lot of folks gear up and learn new stuff. Had some good kills. Vulture pounce worked pretty well.

I loved the porcupine. Definite limitations, though.

No matter how long you've played CF, so much more to learn with every char. Thanks all.

Grimreaper, Stormshadow, Saagkri, Gergan, Tummel, Heaghul, Ild
129944, Adventure
Posted by Obscurica on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We did have a lot of travels. Just wish we'd known about the weapons deal on the quest we tried. Would have liked to see how that would have worked out. Going to Hell with you was a blast too. Wish we had done that one more time because I think we didn't get all the way down.

Great fun..thanks for showing me the sights too.
129945, Obscurica!
Enjoyed it all. No, we did not get as low as you can. There are nine circles. We put a dent in it, and it put a dent in us!

I was disappointed with the weapons too. Won't make that mistake again.

Thanks for all the adventures.

129935, You made Murphy really sad.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
85 years old, probably a few logins from age death, and you auto?

Boo.

Hope all is well. This was a fantastic character. You made my role!
129938, Thanks! nt
nt