Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nazarates al-Caliik the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Emperor of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=129931
129931, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nazarates al-Caliik the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 26 18:31:23 2016

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Nazarates perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:491
129933, Good bye's.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I started this character just because I was bored. I figured I'd be a mindless killer from a death cult who would gather bounties and do whatever Emnon told me to. I was completely open ended on this. If he told me to join Scarab as a spy, take the oath, etc. I was down.

Then Emnon deleted before I ever talked to him and I had a nice role with absolutely no direction so I did what I do best in the middle ranges: I killed indiscriminately. From an ooc point of view I was trying to break my personal record with Cainasir. From an IC point of view, well.. I had none.

It went on like this until I pledged Scarab and wrote in my role that I'd been directed to be a spy for my cult to find out secrets of the nightwalkers since the cult I invented was basically Scion-lite. I didn't see Jeede much and when I did he wasn't very talkative. When Malchazzar told me he shouldn't induct as Flame I decided to explore other options.

which led me to being offered the oath by Muuk. I made a pretty sweet deal in exchange for it and I was off on another path that would end up with being Emperor. I thought about turning chaotic again in the end and betraying Empire but time just wouldn't allow it.

On to the next one.

Empire:
I tried to be the good guy Emperor (which I'm sure Dest hated) because Naz wasn't really an Imperial, he was a spy (role will explain) so he didn't give a #### how imperialy most of you were. Beyond that I tried to help the evil side of the game like fort helps the good. I ranked countless people. I geared random lowbies. I answered newbie questions ic. I gave people gold to save time on the grind etc. It was far more fun for me than being a hardass.

Destuvius: Thanks for the talks and advice. I'll make a Destuvian one of these days.

Glik: Thank you for your note of support before the vote. It was unexpected and we became quite the force after. Good luck with what comes next.

Rodacir: I hope you don't take the demote too personally. I wanted to explain in person but I didn't see you again after. It was simply a matter of Sia putting in more hours/work. You were an awesome part of what we had going.

Sia: Good luck with the becoming. YOu had some of the harder items I've seen lately. Your attitude and what you bring to the cabal is awesome.

Yugth: Great presence. You never would have lost HP if you had the time to put in. Keep at it.

Beatrize: Terrible name but best healer ever. We did some cool ####. I hope you get empowered.

Jakk: Holy #### who knew that ram was a good form? Keep going the "Imperial Air Force" idea is hilarious.

Fortress:
Perma wars made the game interesting again.

Sephira: Whoever told you to start stoneshattering me is an asshole. We had some good fights. Sorry not sorry for the ganks.

Merzol: Your rp is annoying but you make monks look even better than they are at times.

Verathi: Forget your characters name but you made me want to try a fort assassin build. Wish we could have fought more even though assassin vs assassin is a boring bone breaking circle jerk.

Sam: You should have stuck out your dwarf you stubborn ####.

Krobror: Really respected you ic/ooc. You set a great example for Maran.

Aiwin: Your two second log ins were a running joke on Empire cb.

Nate: You're doing well. You have a really strong build. Good luck with it.

Freun: You're annoying.

Village:
Wabailla: LOL get rekt noob.

Crastus: I gave you a lot of #### ic but it was really just Naz probing for weakness. I didn't really appreciate the Fortlanderager hybrid monster you were creating but I get it. Empire must die.

Oxias: Tough little bastard. Reminds me of Bartis.

Trib:
Great friends. The only way to defeat Fortlanderager is with Emspire.

Velenkoth: We had some epic times. I wish you'd have taken the oath.

Binder Provost: Can't remember the name again but man some of those pk's should have been illegal. Just plain dirty.

Scarab:
Oh what could have been.

Malchazzar: Never got you, you never got me. Fairly fitting.

Venara: Sorry for the ganks. Naz really did like you but with the way things fell it had to be.

Unda: If you read my role you'll see why Naz had a soft spot for you. Even as Emperor I was willing to give you leeway that I shouldn't have.

Heralds:
Inkfil: Never in my life have I endured on onslaught of tells like you're capable of. It was hilarious right up until the moment that it was annoying. If that's what you're going for then bravo. You're nailing it.

And uh, that's it? Why are there no heralds?

Edit: Oops, forgot Outlander. That's how memorable most of you were.
Amaya: You're as relentless as your previous incarnations. I expected nothing less. With that being said the druid changes have made it harder to do what you do. Good luck going forward.

Alizabaz: Twist, man. It got to the point that I felt bad about your slaughter but you just kept coming. It was inspirational in a sad sort of way. I hope we get to be on the same team again some time. I really enjoyed Sindrir/your fire giant whose name I can't remember either.
129936, Thank you :)
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for doing what I couldn't.

Thanks for not being overly a #### when you slaughtered me wholesale :)

Thanks for not looting too much. Also, I appreciated the RP the time or two we got to talk.

#### you for being so damn good with this char. Hope ya keep playing.

I'm always down to clown if you want to roll a felar ranger, I'll do the conjurer.

129941, RE: Good bye's.
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved to hate you ic. I schemed again you constantly, remember fighting you in low ranks & eyesin just couldn't get over the thought that you were too wild to be an oath, and then emperor jeez. And the second emperor in a row who didn't respect order enough to slay orcs. Ahh well if I didn't bleed con so bad all the time we would have had a great time. AMAZING character,thanks for all your help glwyn.
129942, RE: Good bye's.
Posted by Oxias D on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, mean assassin. Whether they're broken or not you play the class very well and obviously better than most.

I was thinking about it the other day on the whole OP topic and kind of just realized that the Emperor should be scary and tough as hell. Who wants a game where the Emperor is a pushover?

I'll be truthful to say I was very wary and a bit nervous about fighting you after seeing all those logs of you taking down Grembolin and then listening to him talk about it over CB. You were absolutely as advertised. Thank you though for the fight in Arial city. I was up there helping Khedor get gear and he was leading around. Someone gave me word you were on the trail and Khedor started to move around to avoid you. I asked him to stop because I wanted to test Oxy out against you and go toe to toe. You won but I enjoyed the fight a lot.

Good luck with what you roll up next.
129943, Hilariously, I didn't get to fight you
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All the way we were either on wary neutral (midbie) or friendly (hero) terms.

That jump to Empire and the throne was surprising as well. Like there was never a sign about you joining Empire, and then boom, you're Shadow lord.

P.S. You should relax once in a while, that kind of deletes is the worst.
129946, Despite how one sided they were
Posted by Sephira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did enjoy our fights. And no one told me to stoneshatter you, the first time I saw you with stoneform, I panicked a bit. Then after that, I was like, "Oh wait, FREE ANNIHILATE!". It's like how people still use stoneskin against me. Free one round huge damage. Those Boa's you took from me long ago, I had those since I was level like, 14, Sam got them for me. I was so sad to lose them, was trying to keep all her "gifts". Even if I had something better to use, still going to use that Diamond, as well. I really think I just got to a point where I could stand up to you though, and now I am sad.

GLWYN man, I always do enjoy yours, even if I always end up on the wrong side of them.
129953, Stoneshatter also deals trip-lag to the victim when it explodes stoneskin (n/t)
Posted by Humbert on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
129947, Harsh
Posted by Ryh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Edit: Oops, forgot Outlander. That's how memorable most of you
>were.

Probably fair, I don't think we ever spoke.

I lucked out on forms and was never concerned with being surprised by you, but seeing you flee that one time one-on-one was a highlight of my week.

You were intimidating as hell and added a real something by simply being logged in.

Good luck with your next - as though you need it.
129948, RE: Good bye's.
Posted by Crastus Poole on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Back when the provost was a throw-based assassin, I complained about how stupidly strong the nage/ground control edge combination was, and people blew me off saying that he was just strong because of the belt of ethereal tendrils and manacles and guards. You showed how strong it was on an emperor. Khardor or Cadfan should be able to show how it can work well on berserkers, too, although most Battle enemies are mages and therefore should be able to protect themselves from throw.

I had wanted to take master of nin dogu, but I felt I had to take master of nage waza to negate your complete command denial capability. After I took nage waza, I was actually able to make you run away once or twice, which was nice. It was not as satisfying if I were able to actually kill you, but as you know when to retreat, I think it would have taken a round of deathblows.

I saw your taunts for what they were, so I didn't let them get to me. Likewise, I gave you a hard time for not taking any real risks, but a person isn't going to break pk records if they are dying regularly, and your playstyle made it plain you were gunning for a record.

GLWYN
129980, Fargin Sneaky Git.
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always fun to watch. Enjoyed interacting, fighting, getting killed by as a mortal also.

May your next be as enjoyable.
129990, RE: Good bye's.
Posted by Whiysdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dug the hell out of watching this character and thoroughly enjoyed the role and RP. Well done.