Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI really respected you.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12959&mesg_id=13008
13008, I really respected you.
Posted by Ilyatur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having had more than my share of Tribbys, I really liked the fact that in my interview with you...you seemed to actually want only intelligent magistrates who were truelly dedicated. Some of the other Povincial Magistrates in the past have just inducted with a minimum of interaction, and I really respected that you seemed to give each and every applicant real consideration.

I think I was your first induction as a magistrate, and you told me not to let you down.

I usually don't have any regrets with any of my characters, because it is just a game and I do what I can to have fun and perhaps let others have fun too....but I really regretted the fact that I just COULD NOT seem to be online enough to be effective as a magistrate, especially during the time when there were 18+ hero range sylvans.

I regret not being able to live up to the expectations you outlined for Ilyatur, and am glad you were obviously able to have fun with Uelveyye for so long.