Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCARAB] Karnila Kadavrei the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=129518
129518, (DELETED) [SCARAB] Karnila Kadavrei the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 8 01:28:11 2016

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Karnila perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:142
129527, Was Fun.
Posted by Karnila on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First scarab. Loved the RP, but hated how limited I was as a shifter to interact with others. When I wasn't in form, I was sleeping to regen mana, etc etc. But regardless, I had a pretty good time and got to take part in a lot of exploring (which I wish I could have done a lot more of.)

I love the idea of shifters until I'm actually playing one, then it feels tedious. The shapeshift lag caused by EVERY malediction kind of ruins the class, in my opinion. With forms only having about 1-2 combat skills, it's pretty terrible that you can't plan shifting into different forms to change the tide of combat because you'll lag/damage yourself into oblivion trying to do it. I believe this kind of breaks the original idea of the class as far as having a major/minor to switch between and it definitely kind of took the wind out of my sails in the end.

Jeede - Loved your character. Your induction interview was very memorable and I dug your RP a lot.

Malchazaar - You're a badass, keep doing your thing.

Ikoxus - Same as above.

Everyone else - It was a pretty pleasurable experience with no stand-out terribleness... Keep the game goin!