Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Lloradonis Elen'mir, Elemental Magister of t
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12946
12946, (DEL) Lloradonis Elen'mir, Elemental Magister of t
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 10 22:33:27 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Lloradonis perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:218
PK Ratio:15% (closer to 100% is better)

12947, RE: (DEL) Lloradonis Elen'mir, Elemental Magister of t
Posted by Lloradonis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well how do I start. First mud, first hero ever, first leader, I was convinced by a friend to try my third Warlock Invoker, I guess third time is the charm. I had fun, but just at the end I could not get into the character. I kind of got to do what I wanted to and stopped the Sylvan- Warlock war. And Talfos, the reason I believe I was appointed Magister was so I would have better chances in talks than a conjurer with Sylvan, since the external affairs are the primary concern of the Magister. So now on to the Farewells.

Imms:
Savraeth: Thanks for the chance at the position, though I think at the time I was only chosen because I was one of 2 extremely active heros.

Ilraeth: Probably had some imteractions with out ever realizing it.

Karithia: Thanks for the advice multiple times.

Warlock:
Caysh: You were a good person to be around, a strong leader, and very courageous. Sorry if I got the hell out of dodge to many times, but I am still fighting the flight instinct of a first time hero. Keep the Tower strong because it is about to be hard as hell with the rising Scions.

Tobras and Zacerzan: Probably the two other warlocks other than Caysh I had the most contact with. I am not certain that shifters can be sick. Thanks for saving me multiple times and thanks for the good times.

Talfos: We tried to get you named Battlemage as incentive to keep you active in the Tower. And when ever I saw you I was amazed at some of the stuff you had gotten on your own.

Lardovian/Faralion: I had my suspicions that you were Faralion. Thank you for the advice, opportunities, the induction, and all those pretty things that the Owl was always bringing.

Maran/Dawn: Maran you are a bunch of pansies, refusing to hit the giant even if there was a Duergar and a Fire giant in the Village.

Malur: Had fun ranking and the few pk fights we tried to pull off were fun.

Ulthur/Lysrieal: Had minimal interaction with you other than the constant task of helping get Human Sunder.

Scions: Anith: Got tired of that eagle…for some reason I had a lot of trouble with it, until I got my position and the Pendant.

Battle: Paschal/Guenaryn: For some reason I kept getting the thought in my mind I could take you hand specs out… I now officially hate stun.

Grogim: Cut off sucks in a no recall area.

Sylvan: Arehanah: Most of the discussions were through you, since my and Gwimdorf’s times never seemed to coincide.

Gwimdorf: At last we ended that war Priolith started so long ago.

Others: Arengakar: as I said before, I was frightened when I saw the warcry legacy with flurry. I always felt a bit safer when you were around.

I know there were others, but sorry I am forgetting a lot.

-Lloradonis, Elemental Magister of the Golden Tower
12952, Pansifying of Warlock
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are turning Walocks into pansies.....

'I wanted to stop the Sylvan-Warlock war.' Awww...isnt that cute.
'I cant fight some lightwalkers of the grove, or I might get hurt.'

Why? Why not grow some balls and start protecting your conjurers. Get the war going again. Dont sit back and take it. If they are going to hunt your conjurers, make them pay. Pathetic how you all play footsies and overlook the hunting of your brethren. "Oh, but they dont raid us...they just hunt us away from the tower....." Wow....pathetic.

But hey...this is just a rank on the ideals of peace between Grove and Warlock. Nothing agaisnt you, I just wish Warlock wasnt such a pushover.....
12955, RE: Pansifying of Warlock
Posted by Astaria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I totally agree..thats why I attacked Warlocks when I could. I even hit the angel to get some conjurer, but those darned warlocks came out the wood works on me:( But the sylvan-warlock peace treaty is not only the warlocks fault, also the groves...those darn vulture cuddling captains!!! BOOOOOO:) I thought ooc sylvans need another enemy, and tried to get something going with the village since they did destroy the dwarf forest a while back, but the one problem with being a bad sylvan example is not many people are willing to listen to some bloodthirsty nonsylvan who wishes he could be one:)OH well... Just wanted to say something to you Anith since I totally agree with you on this point.
12953, Warlock vs. Sylvan
Posted by Savraeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In response, no, Lloradonis was not picked in order to end the War. If it were solely up to me, the war would continue. (I can only wave so many red flags in tauntingly the face of Sylvan. Hmm, maybe Warlock should have an Archon/Angel Inner Guardian too? }> )

However, there is only so much that can be done when the players from both sides don't want to participate. And for the record, no, Warlock isn't going to get to be buddy buddy with Sylvan. They just get to go back to not being allowed to associate with them, and to potentially fight them as individuals over the topic of conjurers.

Me, I'd be all about having more people to legitimately kill within my role and get that nice shiny gear from, no matter which side I was on. :P
12954, RE: Warlock vs. Sylvan
Posted by Gwimdorf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The whole idea of this so-called peace is not to "pansify" anything. Although... we all know what a pansy Gwimdorf truly is! :) The relationship that I attempted to establish with Warlock is one similar to what the grove currently has with the village. Yeah, the village has duergar and drow, but that doesn't mean that everyone within the cabal i.e. storm giants, cloud giants, and the rest of the natural races have to be punished. So... I am well aware that Warlock has an unnatural outer guardian, but that doesn't mean the only way to get rid of it is by constant pummeling. I am sorta going with the whole "preservation" theme setup by Blimbali and focusing the pummeling more on the "truly damned" (Scions) :P When I kick the bucket then surely a more bloodthirsty type will take my place, and all will be right with the world.

12951, RE: (DEL) Lloradonis Elen'mir, Elemental Magister of t
Posted by Lardo/Faralion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmpf. And I who thought the leaderpositions would be secured for a while yet :P

Ah well, that's the way the cookie bounces or something along those lines. As Lardo, my biggest regret was that I don't think I ever got around to help you rank, even though you asked me multiple times. As Faralion I think I saw you four times after I reached hero and even though we didn't get to travel a lot together I liked it when we did. Though I will take the blame for the time you fell up in Shadar while helping me rank (damn lazy archons).

Hope you'll be back out there, there's never a lack of new things to try in this game and as such, I don't think anyone has a viable excuse to go away :P

Faralion/Lardovian
12950, Maran/Dawn
Posted by Ulthur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Maran you are a bunch of pansies, refusing to hit the giant even if there was a Duergar and a Fire giant in the Village."

I'm not sure how this qualifies us as pansies. I can't speak for the rest of the Maran, but Ulthur is a complete Nazi when it comes to people entering the Fortress that shouldn't be there, so unless it's the Scion, or in retaliation, Ulthur never attacks anyones cabal. I've seen other Maran do it though, and that's their choice. Completely aside from the fact that Maran has no mages in it, and Battle and Maran both fight the Scion. I certainly wouldn't call us allies, but we do work together fairly well. The majority of the Ragers at high rank seem to be neutrals and goodies as well - atleast through most of Ulthur's life that seems to have been the case. There's more I could go into, but it's better suited for an IC discussion.

I'm sorry that's the opinion you had of the Maran, it's a shame you didn't spend more time with us.

.ulthur
12949, hmm
Posted by Lysrieal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dawn is not suppose to hit the giant, even if there are fire giants or dueagars there. Its not our place, no servant should be. Against the policy. watch what you say.

Lys
12948, RE: (DEL) Lloradonis Elen'mir, Elemental Magister of t
Posted by Caysh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a fun run at least. I do wish you had stuck it out there at the end, and spent more time learning about pking with an invoker. The Tower certainly grew while you were Magister (though judging by the number of interviews I did I'm not so sure how much you had to do with that) ;)
Invoker shields are always nice to have, losing you and Talfos like this is going to hurt for a while.

Come back to us, its looking like we're going to need all the help we can get.
12956, Well I tried....
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never got any interaction with you despite talking to you on numerous occasions. Got to pester you a bit however....*grin*

Take care.