Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ebrithyl Eventide the Seeker of the Horn of Fate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=129445
129445, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ebrithyl Eventide the Seeker of the Horn of Fate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 21 15:16:14 2016

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Ebrithyl perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:252
129626, A great start, but robotic finish.
Posted by Ignolmeer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As one of my first followers I watched you a lot and, our first interactins were enjoyable, but sadly with the exception of the orchestrated interaction with Gie and Aiwin, you were focused only on gear and pk and very little on being a priest of Ignolmeer. Turning the RP switch on to only talk to Ignolmeer makes me a sad panda.
129631, RE: A great start, but robotic finish.
Posted by Ebrithyl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>As one of my first followers I watched you a lot and, our
>first interactins were enjoyable, but sadly with the exception
>of the orchestrated interaction with Gie and Aiwin, you were
>focused only on gear and pk and very little on being a priest
>of Ignolmeer. Turning the RP switch on to only talk to
>Ignolmeer makes me a sad panda.

Had a good idea with my role to start, but it just never ended up evolving.. even after some of our talks I found it hard to venture onto new ground. Lots of hours, long play times, opposite playtimes to you towards the end there led to me just sort of falling off, and giving up on pursuing anything more on the religious side. Was my first paladin, and with a strong start before the wrath nerf, I found myself very underwhelming in PK afterwards. It wasn't really a great build with 2 round wrath, all that mana but #### hps, zero lag shield bash and like I said.. my RP just kinda never got into stride in the later years.
129633, Liked your spirit
Posted by Muuksube Coldcrown on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt really bad killing you.. I figured you were Balgrum and Liffy before, so .. a really really new player. Your build just had no thought into it at all, and I wasn't sure what you were trying to do most of the time.. heehe.

You did great! I really enjoyed our interactions... especially in Deo's shrine. Great work. :)

Good luck with your next. T
129635, He was trying to
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
have fun
129639, No Liffy, dude
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No Liffy
129640, Lol, missed it
Yeah, Liffy isn't a newb. He's just a pothead with a phone and a big ego.
129641, Liffy, Balgrum, Ebrigh, Horner, all the same person really.
Posted by Warren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
129642, I get it now, you were Emnon.
nt
129644, Nope.. Just Balgrum and Ebrithyl for me.
Posted by Balgrum/Ebrithyl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not sure I know who Liffy is, or was around when he played?
129645, RE: Liked your spirit
Posted by Ebrithyl/Balgrum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I liked Shaman as far as survivability went, so I wanted to play something a bit less mercy, and a bit more aggressive. I read a paladin guide by Jalim, and rolled Ebrithyl pre-paladin nerf. Started out strong with 1 round wrath at least I had something worth doing in combat... but after the nerf wrath became a potential death sentence in alot of ways.. The build just became a lot less viable after the wrath nerf. 1200 mana and not #### to do with it. Temperance is dope though :) I was hoping for retribution after the nerf... for some in combat usable skill loving... but meh.
129650, You were great as a comrade
Posted by Aiwin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always looking for a fight. Always aggressive. I was very happy to have met you and wish you would have stuck it out a bit longer.

You'll be missed.
129446, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ebrithyl Eventide the Seeker of the Horn of Fate
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Never got you & wish I had that last time in the wastes. Glwyn solid presence and enemy. Sorry to see you go.