Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Karron Ironhorn the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=129295
129295, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Karron Ironhorn the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 5 20:52:46 2016

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Karron perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:160
129310, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Karron Ironhorn the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Lenluon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Noooooo, Karron was a beast! I knew once you got your hands on cursed weapons that I was dead meat. And dead meat I was many times har! Good times. GLWYN.
129299, Disappointed
Posted by Kycue Thistletop on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed Karron. I know you probably wanted to battle more than we did, but Kycue had other priorities much of the time.

I did enjoy the battles we did have (you were a tough mino) and while you clearly hated magic, I never felt that you hated me.

GLWYN

129298, Farewells
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to basically reverse the way I play CF. I wanted to play balls to the wall. I wanted to not give a damn about dying. I wanted to have a negative PK ratio. Thus I created Karron. Really happy with the build. I'm not sure I could ever play a rager without Riddle. That was a real life saver.

Being my first rager since forever, and since there were very few hero ragers around, I didn't want to ruin the village by falling into a leadership spot. So I got my fill of PK action and called it quits.

Mostly good experiences from everyone I interacted with. There was one exception and that was a shapeshifter magistrate. But the stand outs were:

Lenluon - Dude our back and forth was really enjoyable and you stood up amazingly well to me considering I had rager powers.

Jadukil - Kept me company in the quiet times. Keep on learning!

Dabilesko - Always made me think twice about getting flagged. A good friend and I didn't want to ruin it. If it weren't for you I would have had a perma-flag going on.

Izqi - I didn't get to travel with you enough. Well deserved and needed promotion though.

Jacopo, Adzelino, Antone, Forvengwath, Calcabrizzo, Auudreyz
129301, You're a straight gangster mack, son!
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job playing a rager :)
129303, Man, you woulda been a sweet Commander
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Whenever there was a discussion about anything Rager related, you were the gold standard that was utilized for what a Rager should be during your time active. Great job and I hope you make another Rager again in the future.
129311, Knowing your play style and some of the other chars
Posted by xrus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could never guess you are Karron!

Karron was the best friend of Jadukil and I had fun with all we did together!
Agreeing with others, you could make a very good commander!

GLWYN
129297, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Karron Ironhorn the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Top shelf. Except I never understand mino so you and I were destined for tones more misunderstandings. Which was good. Except you ruined me every time
129296, GLWYN friend.
Posted by Dakilebso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was sure you was going to become the next commander, but oh well ...