Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Faralion Tal'nadian the Planewalker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12907
12907, (DEL) Faralion Tal'nadian the Planewalker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 10 13:02:29 2002

5 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Nature on the Theran calendar Faralion perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:195
PK Ratio:36% (closer to 100% is better)

12908, RE: (DEL) Faralion Tal'nadian the Planewalker
Posted by Faralion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well... so it was here I ended up at last. So much for trying to stay away from CF.

I had fun while it lasted, to say the least. For those of you who didn't guess it outright, yes, this was my new char after Lardovian.
A pity I couldn't hold him in there longer but somehow I just couldn't keep this one alive in the same manner as my old (or ancient, your pick) friend Lardo.

Conjies are sweet to play though. I doubt there is any other class that can come out bleeding from a crescentstrike and an impale still hurting in you from the Destructor with the Head in your hands and then proceed straight down to the Chasm and fetch the Sceptre on the way back to the Tower. The one time I did that, I was laughing though the whole thing because at that momen, I truly felt invincible.

To the Imm that gave me my lastname, thank you. I still wonder why I got it :P

So then... these farewells won't hold the same length as last time but there will be a few nontheless.

Shalya - Kitty! The little cat I ranked with from like 8 or something. Seemed like we were always there for another and yes, I did love you from like the midtwenties or so ;) Thanks for everything.

Airael - I feel a bit bad about this, first not showing up for a few days and now I stand in the graveyard among the ghosts. Thanks for all the times, I loved taking you out to those new places that I saw with Lardo but never were able to visit myself. So HAH! I didn't forget the old woodelf :P

Darente - We had good time together aswell, from the rankning to the raiding, even if we didn't get to do enough of the last together I think.

Drahk - So you did get your wish. In a way. I'm still using magic, though not in a place where you can get me, so there! }>
The last time you and Sayangu jumped me in the Inn I worded at 8 hp. So I should say well done, you atleast didn't give up trying.

To the warlocks: Keep in there and stay strong. I had plans to take over my.. er... the Golden Tower again, but for now, that won't come into happening.

I'll still be out there in Thera, but not as a part of the Tower, atleast not for a while yet. After 1169 hours of Towerlife lately I'm for the first time trying something completely different.

If I forgot you, you have my humble permission to holler all you want at me and then I'll see what I'll do about it.

So for now... stay strong and keep coming back to the fields. For I surely am ;)

Faralion