Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Chirkaw SteelBeak the Kaiden
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=129027
129027, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Chirkaw SteelBeak the Kaiden
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 30 00:01:14 2016

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Chirkaw perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:101
129028, Small Goodbyes
Posted by Chirkaw SteelBeak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Created Chirkaw just to play around with and ended up getting deep into the roleplay (like I always do). Had some great roleplay sessions with certain individuals. The best usually come from enemies, and Izqi and Jeede didn't fail to deliver. Ended up deleting out of pure skill frustration. I had about an 80% failure rate in skills I had at 100%. I'm not even exaggerating. Day of my deletion I went 0-13 on Kotegaeshi. In the end, I just got tired of getting wrecked by a lack of skill success.

Goodbyes

Deormdel: Originally went to your Shrine to talk about Nexus. We had a quick chat, and you ended up converting me into a follower. Sorry we never had our second conversation.

Koelegh: You fried my ass pretty good. I'm pretty sure that even if I was at full health, I would have died. Daaamn, pillar is nasty. Awesome leader, thanks for putting up with some of my newbish behavior.

Jaelynn: Our interactions were limited. I have mixed opinions on your character. But overall, solid play and good role play.

Batrifi: Keep holding on, buddy. You were doing a great job.

Karnila: Good job. You have some awesome forms, so I expect to see something done with them. Keep up the good work.

Jeede: Solid role play in our small interactions. Makes me want to make a Scarab.

Lea: In the beginning I had your number, every time. Seems at hero, you always had mine. Smart work using wingsweep to catch my stupid ass.

I had a blast with this character. I always enjoy role playing with everyone, ranking people up, gearing people, and just having a great time. I probably would have stuck it out if not for the frustration of extreme skill failure. I've played assassins before, and never encountered anything like it.

See you in the fields.
129032, RE: Small Goodbyes
Posted by Lea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm surprised to hear you were failing all these skills, never seemed like you missed a kotegaeshi or kansetsuwaza against me. Remember that you can't throw certain warriors without a certain edge :P.

Anyways enjoyed the banter and the fights, it was very satisfying once I started getting the upper hand. I'm sure your next will be fun too.