Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Khormand Kovan'Ro the Unfeeling Heart of Despotism, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128806
128806, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Khormand Kovan'Ro the Unfeeling Heart of Despotism, Imperial War Master
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 6 17:26:52 2016

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Khormand perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:204
128893, Soddin' Fiery Arse
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad our chat kept you from jumping off the suicide cliff. You were a solid presence in the Empire and I'll echo Umi that you were always fun to watch.
128890, Thank you
Posted by Muuksube on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for being such a positive influence for this character. I really enjoyed playing with you and hope you did as well.

I only wish we had more time together.

GLWYN
128815, Hey there, Warmaster
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thumbs up for taking it to me most of the times. I'd be interested to know your build, as it seemed to me that you were eager, but there was something lacking most of the time.

The Armageddon thing was fun :) Too bad it ended up in your hands eventually :)
128813, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Khormand Kovan'Ro the Unfeeling Heart of Despotism, Imperial War Master
Posted by Obscurica on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Empire is definitely seen a loss of a great warrior and a great leader for the promotion of civilization. I enjoyed our interactions, as limited as they were, and keeping you healed as you battled.
128808, Good job.
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Khormand was a lot of fun to watch, and characters that aren't afraid to mix it up and take the smooth with the rough are huge benefit to CF. GLWYN.